I need help regardless about Dancers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help regardless about Dancers

Hello, i've been playing as BD since 60 cap until now. I've also been wondering from time to time on whether or not i should cj to another dancer. My goal and aim is getting high end gear and doing high end contents. I really can't say i love both dancers because i've only been playing as BD thus far but i don't have any grudge againts SD either, i'm ok with any.

Here are some personal pov of mine
    _As i've been playing as BD :
    +She's a constant dps, her CM 3 is pretty strong but still, being a constant dps gave me a hard time trying to catch up in term of dps if the bosses die too fast or they are too mobile ( Which will screw up her skills that have long casting time ).
    +Her skills are split into multi hit that means her dmg out put will be stable and not heavily rely on crit.
    _My guess about SD :
    +She's a burst type dps. Her CM 3 is not great i heard ? But being a burst class ( afaik she can releash most of her skills all at once ) makes her dps *put rate here*
    +Ecstatic dance cd reduction is nice tho, compare to bd who will have the problem if the boss trigger mech or went into iframe mode, sd can handle that issue quite well with the cd reduction
    +Her skills are burst-type so that means she's heavily rely on crit , she'd lost dps if bad rng and her skills aren't crit. Altho i heard there is a debuff skill that give 90% crit rate to 2 skills but is there any bugs occur atm for sd ?
    + BD has 60% cd reduction while SD has 30%. So after using the main skills to dmg. How does SD chain her combo after that ? Or have to wait for the cd of the combo.

That's all i could think of for now
    Knowing how dragon nest works. No class stays on top forever but with all the boost and patches, constant dps seems to fall behind in late game, that's what triggered me to consider changing to SD.

So you basically want to anticipate on a future nerf for BD? I would recommend you to relax, want to predict the future is pointless and if ever happend then you make your choice, youre not a spin off class, youll be fine. Theres a lot of EXP Boost's events practically every week, you can lvl up a SD to confirm your guesses. I just leveled one very recently and what i can say until now is that she basically doesnt stays without skills.

In case it helps, BM needs whales of dps window, still at top, still no nerf coming after her head
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Well it's not that i'm worrying about if there might be a nerf or anything. I understand the way DN works, no class stays on top forever. And i've been playing as BD for very long, now i just curious if i should make the move of changing job into SD. I've been having this thought from time to time but afraid to do so because idk if my decision is right or not, plus i don't have much knowledge about SD.

Again my goal is to do raid and get high end goals. Which is what triggered me to think if SD can be suit with me more than my BD not in tern of gameplay tho, but in tern of benefical so i hope i can learn more facts about SD here ( or both dancer )

Ppl say how OE is top dps etc, but i don't see the point of chasing the top dps position. Every classes will have their time ( hopefully ), so i just gonna make / want to make the best out of what i have at the moment, which is dancer

PS : i'm not asking "which is better BD or SD " to banwagon, i just hope i can garther more info from other dancer players base on yours experiences
      Last edited by TerraOD; 11-16-2017, 02:55 PM.

Comment

SD is roughly same standard with BD and OE, oe isnt that OP as it seems.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Working...
        X