Oracle Elder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oracle Elder

I was waiting and wondering if anyone was gonna post about Oracle Elder but, since no one did(or I'm just really bad at finding the thread) I'm wanna ask a question.

What plates do you recommend for her? And should I prioritize stacking Light attribute or what? She's probably my first character that I want to take seriously even though Spin-Offs won't get awakening and will, probably, fall off once new Awakening skills come in.

I will recommend Vanishing spada dmg
    sharp hurricane (cd/dmg)
    flash tempest (cd/dmg)
    ultimate Cd
    you can choose cd or dmg , they are nearly the same.

And yes you can stack light attribute since she is a light class.

dont worry about the awakening, spin offs are designed in a way where without awakening , can deal equal or maybe even higher damage than normal classes

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

sharp hurricane (dmg)
      flash tempest (dmg)
      ulti ( Cd)
      Twister thingy (CD) this is the one where there is 20 secs debuff on armour

why these? fun thing about OE is that skills reset when you transform that makes cd plates are less useful. prior transformation when you have 6 bubbles already,3 sharp hurricane then last is use flash tempest t..transform to OE. skills reset yey! you can flash tempest again! 2 flash tempest in a row = massive damage huehuehue!!! and you have unli sharp hurricane as long as the twisters hit the boss anyways so DMG plate FTW!!!

Comment

• Gloiii
        Gloiii commented
        Editing a comment
        twister thingy dont need cd plate since cd is 9sec and debuff is 20sec, id prefer vanishing spada dmg instead

(Am strongly hoping for someone who played a lot of OE since release to do a mini guide for the benefit of most players)

Thank you in advance!
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Breamiin
        Breamiin commented
        Editing a comment
        I was in the process of making a guide when she was released in KDN; just finished after using her myself. I'm just waiting on it to be approved in the NA Kali section

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Breamiin. I look forward to it

Hurricane edge(dmg)
      flash tempest(cd)
      ulti(cd)
      vanishing spada(dmg/cd)

This is just my opinion though.Been playing it since it came out in sea. For vanishing spada, rotation might be slightly different if u choose cd plate over dmg plate.
      Last edited by XMayZ; 11-20-2017, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X