Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suprised at how Soul Eater will dominate the DPS Chart next patch!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suprised at how Soul Eater will dominate the DPS Chart next patch!!!

Yes, that’s right. I’m in doubt about what people stated at the “DPS tier” thread. The small % increase and a few seconds cooldown reduction of her skills may not take her to anywhere compared to other boosted classes next patch.
    Only the assumption matters if Beast Spirit will not share cooldown with the normal one which not yet to be proved.
    So, any videos of boosted SE in other servers that you have found will be appreciated if they get listed. Or any clarifications about it?
    I believe SE post-boost is still one of the weakest INT classes and is still at the edge of the weakest classes in Dragon Nest.
    Last edited by Takahashi; 11-20-2017, 05:24 PM.

SE now and after the boost remain as a support DPS, unlike her sister Dark Summoner. She will be stronger but not topping DPS charts.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Takahashi
      Takahashi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the clarification. Nice day

This guide cover many aspect of post revamp SE and a vid to demonstrate how to rotate as SE.
    http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-46009382-1-1.html
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• Takahashi
      Takahashi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Pheo boss for the link. That’s what I have been looking for these days. Nice day

any idea y not a single point in grudge formation? 18% own atk seems a great buff to me?

Comment

• dreadpin
      dreadpin commented
      Editing a comment
      emm no? from the link above also the skill simulator page... it's still there....

• Breamiin
      Breamiin commented
      Editing a comment
      Begrudge becomes a debuff that reduces the action and movement speed and no longer has the attack buff effect in these changes

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Please check out future class balancing thread, skill simulator only takes the current patches skill descriptions.
      Grudge Formation
      Removed the damage increase effect.
      Added an effect that reduces the speed of the target.
      - Reduced target action speed / movement speed by 20% (10% PVP)

※ Developer Comments:
      First of all, there is a problem that Screamer class can't use Phantoms Avenger skill and the problem of Grudge Formation skill positioning.
      So we removed Phantoms Avenger cooldown recovery rate and Grudge Formation increase damage effect. And as a result we added Grudge Formation reduce speed debuff.

Check out the full changes here
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...AuqCau-_ECSB6k

SE will not be the best dps for the kali tree, i believe this was intended as SE herself has already the -15% curse debuff, therefore she is balanced accordingly to raid lineups, DS on the other hand will top the rankings of the dps chart overall.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

yea ds might top the rankings.... but i had my slayer top... im happy lol

Comment

Wolf EX and EXI DO NOT share a CD. Soul libbing 'can' decrease your overall dps b/c it's simply too situational. Plus the constant healing from not using SL means you can tank some hits while dpsing. Many ppls don't take this into account. When you do, she is slightly stronger than 'the weakest int class' :P

Forgot to mention almost no one dmg transfers on SE too. Post 'boost' each wolf transfer is getting almost 33k%% (not including dmg plate, but including +1) which rivals SD's burst, no?
        Last edited by Aquamakeesha; 11-27-2017, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Chelly
          Chelly commented
          Editing a comment
          After the huge boost hitting us next patch , no doubt the dps sequence from highest to lowest according to CDN and personal speculation is DS> SE>OE>=BD=SD.
          Ds and se got heavily boosted, while the dancer sisters still remains the same, but i believe they will boost dancers soon.

Any recommendations about her skill plates after boost?
        im thinking about:
        Soul Gate cd (not really sure about this)
        Sprit Paper dmg
        Spirit Beast cd (execute both normal and instant skill more frequently, dont know if dmg is better for long run..)
        SoP dmg

Comment

• Takahashi
          Takahashi commented
          Editing a comment
          3 of the plates that guy from Tw stated may make sense but SoP dmg? Big no, I dont think so. 1,4s overally while sacrificing 20% damage from one of SE strongest skills is kinda meh... I bet not many SE in SEA use cd plate for SoP

• Aquamakeesha
          Aquamakeesha commented
          Editing a comment
          SoP dmg plate DOES NOT increase dmg transfer damage, hence why CD is the better option. With the buff to claw skills, a SoP CD plate would mean having transfer for both wolf/ wolf exi, revenge hand and rampage claw. DMG plates for wolf are better imho since they DO work with dmg transfer ^_^, and totem boosts wolf transfer as well. Gate CD works great with the cd reduction from snakes awakening, but cd on DSoul would mean clearing dungeons/nests quite a bit faster. Hitting tens of billions with 1 skill is always nice

• nanalouis
          nanalouis commented
          Editing a comment
          i don't know what you mean when you say dmg transfer ??? Like machina dmg transfer ?? So how to do that dmg transfer thing ?
      Working...
      X