DS or SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS or SD

Well, my main is already an SE, but i love all kali branches so i came here for an advice, for a SUB kali what kali do you recommend me ? A dps tier list maybe. I am between an SD or a DS and well, I know that the most powerful kali at this moment is the OE but I do not like its gameplay so, any suggestions? Thanks C:

not kinda an advice that u wanto hear, but
    do u really need to choose either one..? as a sub
    yes, we are bound to have only ONE as a main (wife), but not for SUB (mistress),
    Show your love toward Kali's by raising all of them without prejudice to Elder XD
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

Originally posted by MrHongoMalvado View Post
      Well, my main is already an SE, but i love all kali branches so i came here for an advice, for a SUB kali what kali do you recommend me ? A dps tier list maybe. I am between an SD or a DS and well, I know that the most powerful kali at this moment is the OE but I do not like its gameplay so, any suggestions? Thanks C:
      How do you know OE is the most powerful kali atm? Do you have sources?
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Hi! If you're looking for a sub-kali class for a dps tier, choose between OE, BD, and DS.
        I am a DS (basically just gearing up so i don't know yet PVE because im a solid PVP) but if I'm gonna rank the three said classes, I would say that DS would be the greatest DPS second is BD then third is OE.
        Basically if you're gonna analyze the three classes, DS has three skills that can be used that not need to stay on place ([AWK] Chaos Formation, Beast Spirit, [CM3] Despair Needle). Unlike OE and BD, you need to finish the certain skill animation before using another skill. Also depends on your gear, skill build, and heraldies, and stats that would actually changed your damage output.
        Kazemon03
        ~ Dark Summoner from the Old Westwood~
        -Chief Executor-

Comment

Working...
        X