Sting Breezer Skill Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sting Breezer Skill Analysis

Good day to you. As it is maintenance now, what better time to post stuff in the forum?

Below is the analysis for the [Awakened] Sting Breezer skills. These are the default skill damage without buffs or plates. I have included the Spikes and detonation combos as well, but I did not do so for After-Images as I lack info (I do not play SB FYI).

Sting Breezer Skills

Sting Breezer Detonation Combos

Sting Breezer After Image Combos

Feel free to discuss or provide comments and feedback which can improve the data presented above.
    Last edited by Xenocho; 02-13-2018, 12:30 AM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Thanks! Do you mind if I borrow some those images to insert on my google doc guide?
    I'll just add credits & this link on the guide. ~
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Go ahead Hope it helps. Meanwhile, could you share rotations for after-image skills or fillers apart from the spike + deto? I would try to add those in the tables. Thank you in advance.

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      SB rotations are really complicated since if we are about to unleash her full potential, there are some timings that are really really critical.
      Like the most complicated combo so far (referring to SB-06 Combo #13 in my unfinished guide). But if we are testing it on BTG Golem, I think I can elaborate much further.

Xenocho Cross Cutter 480% should enhance with 300% cause of cmiii effect so it would be 1920% cmiiw?

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh ya, thank you for reminding. Actually I didn't want to emphasize too much on that, but simply to show skill sequence. In addition, its not light ele so it's a lot weaker than the actual percentage. But thank you for the note. I'll edit it anyway.

Help me here I can't finalize my work xD
    Click image for larger version  Name:	tes1.JPG Views:	2 Size:	71.3 KB ID:	122275

I'm bad at math but in good in understanding.

This is my experimental data sheet based on my current skill build.
    I added EX bonus damage here on my table btw, and did some tradgedic calculations and I'm near my meltdown point.

I'm here to get clear on some stuffs, like why these numbers doesn't reflect that much on actual damage?
    I also add +/-5% dmg margin of error for every skills but not applied on the short list above.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 02-14-2018, 12:21 AM.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimmienaticz View Post
      Help me here I can't finalize my work xD I'm bad at math but in good in understanding.

This is my experimental data sheet based on my current skill build.
      I added EX bonus damage here on my table btw, and did some tradgedic calculations and I'm near my meltdown point.

I'm here to get clear on some stuffs, like why these numbers doesn't reflect that much on actual damage?
      I also add +/-5% dmg margin of error for every skills but not applied on the short list above.
      I made some remarks on the image you posted, which are potential sources of error in calculation. Refer to the images below:

Piercing Spike EX below:

You can refer to this section of my 1st post for the deto damage:
      Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
      Good day to you. As it is maintenance now, what better time to post stuff in the forum?
      Sting Breezer Detonation Combos
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Correct. But if I'm not wrong, you are trying to calculate the damage of piercing spike detonation via spear hand? Detonation of piercing spike via spear hand has the same damage as poking beehive, based on the description (I did not test this, as we should not be using spear hand to deto it).

During my tests I did not detect any irregularity with spear hand detonation btw. They were all quite clean when calculated.

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        btw, what i mean on that piercing spike part is 2012% the new base of 2 spear from CTC w/out EX additional atk skill. I'm wrong on the column title part.

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        If I were you, I would settle the damage per spear before including left click for additional spear and CTC for additional casts.

Piercing spike damage for a single spike is this:
        1016% when spear hits

If left on field and nothing happens,
        1016% explode

If you detonate with spear hand or poking beehive, x5
        5080% explode damage.

Total damage per spike = hit + deto damage
        = 1016% + 5080%
        = 6096%

4 spike hits = 1016% x 4 = 4064%
        4 spike explode = 5080% x 4 = 20320%
    Working...