LF Help Sting Breezer With High Ping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF Help Sting Breezer With High Ping

Hello, it was already common as SB that your after-images from Dent Blow or Hovering Blade didn't get redirected with Arcana Focus, now with the awakening they added Angelic Spear, another skill that can be redirected with Arcane Focus and Flag Sign, Flag Sign as well is another skill that can redirect/trigger other skills, don't get me wrong, I kinda liked the awakening but was afraid of possible struggles with the gameplay cause of the high ping. My Flag Sign literally does nothing but the hit when casting it, it doesn't trigger Piercing Spike nor Pooking Beehive and does not redirect anything, literally I'm playing SB as same as before awakening but with a better version of PB and Angelic Spear, a new skill.

So I want to know if any SB with the same issue have figured it out any way of dealing with this rather than just PS>PB as same as the gameplay before the awakening.
    Last edited by Adhelaida; 03-24-2018, 11:56 AM.
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

I have the same issue as you. I play with 250-300 ping. Sometimes i just detonate the 2 sets of PS with Spear Hand, cast Poking Beehive then detonate with Flag sign.

Comment

I suggest that U use a skill combo that inhibits depth to a max FPS desirable for a possible instant kill. Awakening skills that could trigger AutoCast skills into a more effective strategy Angelic Spear --AF--FS U must discover the hidden potential of each skill.

High ping and packet loss – Another common problem that can occur with high ping is packet loss. This can be a big problem especially if you’re watching online streams or playing games online​​​​​
      http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

Originally posted by ELpatron50 View Post
        I suggest that U use a skill combo that inhibits depth to a max FPS desirable for a possible instant kill. Awakening skills that could trigger AutoCast skills into a more effective strategy Angelic Spear --AF--FS U must discover the hidden potential of each skill.
        Originally posted by marinedoom3 View Post
        I have the same issue as you. I play with 250-300 ping. Sometimes i just detonate the 2 sets of PS with Spear Hand, cast Poking Beehive then detonate with Flag sign.
        Hmm thing is FS does not ever trigger anything regardless what I do, I can only do the regular PS>PB combo, it's like lf FS just does not exist to me. I play with 330ms. I've done everything I have think of that it could make it work but nu good results for now.

IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

Working...
        X