Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain Sting Breezer for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain Sting Breezer for me?

I'm returning player, used to play quite hardcore until the start of lv 90 cap. It's been several years and I notice Sting Breezer was changed a lot. I have no idea how to do the skill rotation anymore, also what's wrong with these disappearing afterimages and flag sign doesn't properly detonate?

While at it where can I get lv 95 skill acc?

Couldn't you read the guide pinned in this same thread and post there? Or did you find that guide to be rubbish and believed you needed to ask by opening a new thread?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I don't plan to be rude but maybe you should be the one who read that guide.

Comment

Remmy just got destroyed.

Comment

I see. I stand corrected then. Apologies for not checking that earlier.

Verbena perhaps that guide can be unstickied since it no longer serves any purpose.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

You can check out miki's guide from NA. Although the skill names are different, there are pictures so you might understand most of it.

Basically SB's skills rely on redirection of spears and afterimages. The skills that redirect them are flag sign and arcane focus respectively. You just need to know which skills releases spears, after images, or both and integrate them on combos.

Afterimages disappear after 5 seconds if not redirected by arcane focus. It also disappears whenever arcane focus hits something, even the ground. It also bugs by not redirecting after hitting the boss w/ arcane but it's less buggy compared to what it was back in 90 cap. Flag sign redirection/detonation does bug out sometimes too.

Really interesting class but the bugs are stressful sometimes haha.
            https://i.imgur.com/kBawa8u.jpg This lovely art is by cattyning! https://i.imgur.com/zqLV1UH.jpg https://i.imgur.com/iSTjpBv.jpg Hullo~ My

Comment

• Xiaohoehoe
              Xiaohoehoe commented
              Editing a comment
              Afterimage disappear after 3sec, not 5 sec, and the bugs not only stressful, also drop your dps very much.
              PS: my suggest is don't play under high action speed condition unless your internet connection are fast* and stable, if not will easily trigger bug.
              Last edited by Xiaohoehoe; 11-30-2018, 05:38 AM. Reason: not fast > fast

You can also check out his/her youtube video here:

Comment

Sorry if I turn off the file-sharing for my guide.
              I turn it down due to unnecessary stealing of details and putting it up on other guide.

PS. DM me at discord [ Nem#3085 ] I'll give you a temporary shared link for the previous guide.
              Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 11-18-2018, 08:38 PM.
              Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Working...
              X