Why isn't there any Randgrid Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't there any Randgrid Guide?

Why isn't there any Randgrid Guide or a compilation of tips? I've seen guides for Flurry, Sting Breezer and Avalanche, but never for Randgrid. I've only seen one person asking for help on their build (No comments on the thread, but the build is useful) and that's it. As for tips people can share, that would also be interesting as well as knowing the prefferred/common plates and such but there's nothing.

Is Randgrid that uncommon or boring for others?

aside from being a new class together with ava, there are a few players using it as compared to ava.. because dps matters pve wise..

and personally i dont like their skill animation and gameplay (except for land crush :3)... just learn it urself.. took me 1wk to be decent in ava and around 2months to match my flurry gameplay.

Comment

• Tesorito
      Tesorito commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't mind learning myself, but it's also sad no one share tips or info like for avalance. I mean, trial and error will always be a way to learn, but once something interesting is found, I would also like to know if anyone else has found something else or different people might find interesting.

I also agree with Land Crush animation being the coolest~~

Not that many people study classes and write guides now. More so, randgrid is not particularly strong hence the lack of motivation to do so.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
    X