No announcement yet.

Please bring back action speed inherit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please bring back action speed inherit!

I feel our machina got really really slow during this update..
    not to mention that all our skills on hotkey got a "pause" per usage on every skill we do(except ducking mechanics)

example: before you can cast TB anytime even when using a certain skill(lariat then TB ASAP)
    now you can't do anything you need to cast the lariat and finish its whole animation then you can skill again :3

I hope I'm not the only one who needs this back.. remove the inherit damage is good but for the action speed.. :'(

Didn't you get action speed increase by using Gear Step skills first?

Comment

I dunno pal , I feel my Machina as fast as usual, the only thing i am regretting is the nerf on bubbles.

Comment

• Depoyster
        Depoyster commented
        Editing a comment
        you should be noticing it when you use action speed plates.. that's all

I don't feel any slower with the Ruina. It is same as before. Maybe you should talk to other Machinas before posting like as though there was an ASPD nerf or something.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Depoyster
        Depoyster commented
        Editing a comment
        people do agree with me(especially pvp players)
        its really slow without the action speed inherit..

I dunno bout you guys.. care too see my POV?

I can kill enemies without using TB.. and what happen now is I really should rely on it :3
      Hi!!! I am JujoMito of Dragon Nest SEA. This page is for Machina PVP and I'll be posting videos weekly and some Tuts soon.. Hope you'll enjoy :) *meow*
      Last edited by Depoyster; 05-17-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X