This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Majesty (from NA)

Hello, I'm Fabulous from NA. Before the transfer, I posted a Majesty guide that my friend and I created. I hesitated to post it on these forums as well because ours is already stickied on the NA side, but I'm doing it now for more exposure in light of recent questions about the class. You can visit the old forums to see some discussion there, but I'll take any further questions over here.

Link (Google Doc)

Majesty's optimal gameplay is unlike any other class and functions as "high risk, high reward." You'll need a deep understanding of both the class and the nest to succeed. This isn't suitable for everyone; if you like more relaxed gameplay and/or suffer from latency issues, she might not be the class for you. If you're up for the challenge, please take the time to read through our guide. There's a lot of information in there, but Majesty is worth it. We also have our YouTube channels if you need visuals.

Although the skill names are NA names, we used icons to make them easier to recognize. Regardless, for your convenience, the SEA equivalents are below.

Skills
    Toxic Spray = Poison Missile
    Void Blast (Dark Nova) = Void Explosion
    Gravity Blast = Gravity Ball
    Gravity Crush = Gravity Ascension
    Beam Tempest = Eraser
    Gravity Spark = Gravity Sphere
    Dark Nova = Void Blast
    Fast Forward = Beyond Time
    Mystic Mischief = Steal Magic
    Gravity Well = Switch Gravity

Classes
    Lunar Knight = Moonlord
    Warden = Artillery
    Pyromancer = Saleana
    Ice Witch = Elestra
    War Mage = Smasher
    Chaos Mage = Majesty
    Reaper = Ripper
    Light Bringer = Light Fury
    Dragoon = Flurry
    Valkyrie = Sting Breezer
    Discord: Fabulous #3971
    You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
    Class Updates Document
    Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
    YouTube Channel

Hey look its my guide. ♥
    http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Comment

Thanks for sharing, a main Majesty is already hard to see nowadays, then appear a so detailed guide, love for you guys <3
      IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

Thank you for this guide. I just got back from a 2 year hiatus from DN. Maj/FU main since 24 cap. I'm starting again in PVE since I used to only PVP. This guide really helps especially the skill rotations.
        I just noticed that maj is too much instant/blink-dependent, leaving it to become very vulnerable. (I always get hit by stomps while blink is on cd huhuhuh)

Comment

• Echelos
          Echelos commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah the instant skill burning your blink can cause you to get hit by some mechs so its best to be aware of what the boss is doing so you wont be in danger zones.

• justlance
          justlance commented
          Editing a comment
          yup. I'm still learning the mechs from most nests especially RuDN

Wow a majesty guide, thanks guys, I main my Majesty since cap 24 too and just come back since DN handled to EYE lol

I have read the guide, but a little confused on the skill rotation..
        How to do Gravity Spark + Focus Gravity and then > Triple Orbs Instant ? *Already tried and SUCCESS
        Last edited by GedClack; 11-12-2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Fabulous
          Fabulous commented
          Editing a comment
          While it's not terribly important, I think you should continue practicing it. I know at least one person on SEA who is able to do it.

You can max out crit in 95 cap with Hero's Calypse and heraldries with crit third stat. In other words, don't expect to max crit for a while!

• Echelos
          Echelos commented
          Editing a comment
          The animation cancel is relatively simple, just require's precise timing. I've made multiple videos showing how its done. Here is a link to one of them.
          https://streamable.com/c7j2g

• GedClack
          GedClack commented
          Editing a comment
          Yepp thanks guys, I can do it now, Triple Orbs Insta have around 1s window before its gone, and we can cast any skill with fast action speed between.
          omg hero calypse are so hard to get T_T I guess it will take a while to reach a good crit rate...
          Thanks guys

stalking for this guide. main migrated from elestra to maj (blame slayer)
        Thank you very much for this. Majesties are rare to see naw in SEA imo
        DN SEA Community Discord [Clicky Clicky~]
        Discord: Teryshicka#4768

Comment

• justlance
          justlance commented
          Editing a comment
          heuhehueheuehu. GL on Maj

hey Fabulous do u find charge missile odd for awakening? And abt the focus gravity i wish they repair it already

Comment

• Fabulous
          Fabulous commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm pretty sure that everyone hates Charged Missile, haha. As for Focus Gravity, it's flawed by design. I don't think they know how to fix it (i.e. see Sniper's Windshot bugs, Smasher's Laser Ray) Their only choice would be to replace it with something else.

• EventHorizon
          EventHorizon commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey fabulous, I dont understand how you cast a maxed focus gravity. I can only do 6, even when im using your skill roatation. Gravity ball and tripple orbs leaves the same amount of passive balls right?

• Fabulous
          Fabulous commented
          Editing a comment
          EventHorizon Triple Orbs INS > Gravity Blast > Triple Orbs INS > Wait > Focus Gravity. Alternatively, Triple Orbs (normal cast) > Triple Orbs INS > Gravity Blast. They each leave 3 balls. Make sure you're using the correct skill plates; Gravity Spark CD is important to reset Triple Orbs INS. Between FG cooldowns, you should be able to cast at least 2 Triple Orbs INS and 1 Gravity Blasts. For a visual, check out my YT channel.

Originally posted by bsraprap12 View Post
        hey Fabulous do u find charge missile odd for awakening? And abt the focus gravity i wish they repair it already
        They can actually repair it by making it like Abyss Walker's ultimate where the balls travel when Night Explosion is cast in the area of the target. Why not just do it this way ED?

Forever your Majesty

Comment

Sticking this one

Comment

The damage of Focus Gravity is really good in both PvE and PvP, but sometimes nothing happens when I try to cast it (the balls on the field doesn't move at all). Is it because of latency, or am I doing something wrong?

Comment

• justlance
              justlance commented
              Editing a comment
              latency issues

last time i play majesty was cap 93 , unable to play , really hard to drive the balls to target even if you can spam 20 30 balls and use " ball focus " its gonna miss like half of it ( cause they design it that way thanks ED )
            only good thing about majesty is gravity switch , combine blink with gravity switch is so good . But then the blink point is another problem , you can hit the target and still not trigger gravity swtich rush
            so if you want to play Majesty in PvE good luck with " control your balls " , i prefer Majesty in PvP more

Comment

Majesty just has a skill revamp in Kr. Can you make a video of it
              Thanks a lot ^^!

Comment

Majesty dps good now?

Comment

• Yuuji
                  Yuuji commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yep really good

Hello! Any updated builds for maj revamp/rework?

Comment

Is the build here updated?

Comment

Working...
                  X