Critical or Critical Damage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical or Critical Damage?

My Sally currently has 72% crit and 300% crit. damage, should I still aim to get Max Crit % even if we have Inferno EX debuff?

since you have already reached CDMG cap, try to raise your critical at least 10% more and your Ele DMG until u reach 60 or 70% (u decide), then go for max FD,
    once you've reached Max cap in all, go to raise the main damage of your char, Of course, if your capital allows it.
    Last edited by GXSCC; 09-14-2018, 07:22 PM. Reason: added some text
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      whats the max fd?

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      geeeen17 14944 for 100%

Inferno debuff reduces enemy crit resist by 20%. Almost all monster have 20% crit resist; reducing this by 20% results in 16% crit resist (20% * (100%-20%)).

Crit resist supposedly works by deduction. With 72% crit and enemy crit resist of 16%, your final crit value is only 56%.

I would suggest to max crit to 89% as the first step to improving your DPS since this is the most cost efficient way to improve damage.

Max FD is 14944.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

For INT / STR class Critical Damage quite easy to hit cap, of course Critical rate is important too

FD stand for Final Damage, it is a end game stat that required large amount of capital to cap it, when your FD hit 100% Cap, your damage will be x2
      Jisunee (RM) / Moderay (RM)

Comment

Thanks for the insights as you suggested i did some test runs with 72% crit and 300% crit damage vs. 89% crit and 288% crit damage i noticed the difference. With that said I" ll keep it that way, max crit for now but when we receive the weapon rewards from gacha i can just switch some heraldries.

Comment

Working...
        X