Any Suggestion Please~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Suggestion Please~

What's the best skill rotation for black mara?
    Im new to this class and i want to learn the best skill rotation so i can practice it.
    thank you.

Originally posted by Kajiro View Post
    What's the best skill rotation for black mara?
    Im new to this class and i want to learn the best skill rotation so i can practice it.
    thank you.
    Refer to the other thread on skill plates to get some useful insight from Seraphimu. His pilot of Mara is above average and should be useful.

I'd say there is no "fixed" rotation but rather a few ideas of playing which should encourage certain styles. For example, staying in Black Mara mode for as short as possible, while quickly refilling bubbles when untransformed to quickly re-initiate the Black Mara transformed burst rotation.

Also here are some insights from Rune HC.

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

More really good Black Mara Gameplay, doing a double transformation is also a really good strategy if you manage.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnE...qoCuaTzZObGolQ
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Hi there i suggest you check this thread i started about Black Mara skill plates like Xenocho said

http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/clas...a-skill-plates

Seraphimu commented here, a small guide on how to play Black Mara hope it helps
        "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Working...
        X