Physician and Adept ?tions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physician and Adept ?tions

Im more used to adept however, id like to learn how to put out more damage. Can someone please give me the skill rotations for both adept and physician?

Eynsu commented
    12-01-2017, 12:12 PM
    *randomly passing by*

I might be late to reply on this but..

Hello, I main physician and I do my rotations as:

Love virus > Magma Punch > Disease > Injector (for speed buff) > Wax (Optional) > Poison Break > Poison Break EX > Force Out (CM III) > Mixed Infection > Injector > Disease > Poison Twirl > Poison Break > Poison Break EX
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

well for physician always use magma punch+love virus+disease before cast mixed infection,poison break instant then poison break+poison gras(optional)

dnt forget add injector in ur rotation since its increase action speed

eg :magma punch>love virus>disease>mixed infection>poison break instant>poison break>ulti skill(optiional)

for poison strike+slime pool its depend on your situation you can use when your heavy skill delay or cast after magma punch+lv

Comment

well this is before cm3 so just insert force out before mi. just in case

this was from my old guildmate.
        Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
        Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
        Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
        Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

Injector > magma punch > poison charging > disease > pb exi > pb > mixed infection > injector > punch > slime pool > poison strike > poison charging > disease > pb exi > pb > mixed infec > repeat .

love virus in raid the other teammates usually do it for you, casting LV might be redundant unless you are the only dmg inc debuffer in the pt.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Working...
          X