Bye bye engineer-lolis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye engineer-lolis!

isnt the nerf of SS in splash is too much? 869% - > 428%?

more like that splash is the only skill that SS can use, ultimate is useless, alfredo nah. mine thrower maybe, etc.

if want to nerf the splash why not reduce the cd of ammo recharge? any SS there?

People from kDN said Shooting Star now spam Ultimate (Demolition?), because theres skill that greatly reduce that skill's cooldown
    can also use Mine Thrower EX as DPS, both ranged.. no more [Dangerously-Melee DPS Character] hahah

Comment

• thelittlerookie1
      thelittlerookie1 commented
      Editing a comment
      well till now still cant feel the dmg of demolition, yea the skill that reduces its cd is cannon blaster(-10sec cd) but most of SS dont use it

It basically restored SS to 93cap-pre-engi-buff days though she still can still out damage many if not most other classes*.
    That I say cannot for GM, whose nerf still baffles the heck outta me.

Comment

• StarBright
      StarBright commented
      Editing a comment
      if its any consolation... at least the air shot is not cannon skill anymore... so GM can use it even with mech mode

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      but they increase the cd, and the damage or air shot is so and so. it can't compensate to the nerf they did to CST. not to mention MM and CM2 nerf.

• SeedyPuns
      SeedyPuns commented
      Editing a comment
      Right, atom. CD increased from 2 secs now to 12 seconds. I'm also worried about the nerf of Mechanic mode (down to 15% instead of 30%) and yes... CM2. Seriously though, why!?!

You make it sound like the buffs and nerfs made by the developers ever made sense. No, they have not. Just look at Ruina and GM's nerfs - they are totally uncalled for yet no action has been taken since their nerfs.

The mechanism of Demolition is unchanged with the patch. Demolition always had strong power, coupled with ASPD buffs. However, there is no way that Demolition can compete with the 869% splash in terms of flexibility, burst and speed. You might say its useless, but its actually the only saving grace of SS now, provided you are capable of utilising it properly.
    Last edited by Xenocho; 09-03-2018, 09:03 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• aberkadaber
      aberkadaber commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually think that the rebalance of BP and nerfing of SS is actually quite good since it allows both classes to utilize more of their skill set than before but I do agree that these kinds of changes are rare and far apart.
      ~
      You can fully cast Demo, roughly 9s, assuming you started before/early at the countdown provided you don't get interrupted that is.
      Last edited by aberkadaber; 09-03-2018, 10:10 PM.

• thelittlerookie1
      Editing a comment
      there are bad things in demolition, when using it you need 10ammo, youre in a stance and (idk if this works for others) the right click of it is hard to hit the enemy.

• StarBright
      StarBright commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah im wondering as well... from 869% - > 428%?? why so much... i mean if they are not really sure of the figure why SS is top why not do -10 or -20% nerf of the skill... not like that, its almost -50%... wait IT IS -50%.. T_T

Class' buffs and nerfs are decided using RNG.

Comment

• SeedyPuns
      SeedyPuns commented
      Editing a comment
      >True story.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry...

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Moon lord and Sorceress should have the smallest angle on the pie. Meanwhile Ruina probably 25%.

Huge nerf, almost 50% reduction per hit of CST. GM already being discriminated and will be discriminated more

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure what to do with these AGI jades no more LOL

I totally agree, this patch is not good for SS at all. Even increase of cd for debuff grenade since we have to max it to unlock awakened skill =( Does anyone remember how powerful Ping Pong skill used to be? Now there are tiny 300-500% in skill description. Splash - de ja vu indeed.
    P.S. Seriously how it can be called a balance when some classes have most of their skill dps over 1-2k% and other classes hardly have those 500%.
    p.s.2 This 'balance' makes me quite envy DA and BM ><
    "Work hard if you want to live"
    — Argenta
    "Luckily you have me... We can go all dungeons if you want "
    — Comrade

Comment

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      *whispers* we hab our nerf too x.D wrong damage calculation + we're reduced by some % (STR 90%-> 50%, ATK 30%->15%). Bye bye max crit dmg

LOL splash reduced to 369% not 428% fix this please

Comment

• thelittlerookie1
      Editing a comment
      no actually lvl 12 is already 869%, and in this patch lvl 13 is 439% not 428%

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it is a typo somewhere. In my calculations for SS in preparation for this patch, I did have it listed as 369%.

• thelittlerookie1
      Editing a comment
      devs just trolling the players sad
Working...
X