Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray mechanic in 3rd stat talisman - pattack vs agi stat

Good Day everyone!

I've been playing Dragon Nest for more than 2 months since 3rd week of September 2017 until now (I stopped playing from 2nd week of October til i came back in December 1st week due to confusion in ED's notice of IP block).

I'm currently gearing my main (ray mechanic) but due to my ignorance i lose a quite big portion of my golds i saved since day one. What i did is i pumped up my critical damage in heraldy plates and talisman as i read some guides that critical damage is a necessity in agi type class like ray mechanic to increase damage output, so i purchased as much as i can buy all the needed plates and talisman. But after using dn simulation for gears, i've found out that accessories like white eyes level 3 (2 pcs) and complete heraldy plates with 3rd stat CTD 8+2 plates (cash slot), 4 unique heraldy plates with 3rd stat CTD and Enhanced Critical B are enough to reach the 300% cap.

So now i'm trying to re-sell all of my talisman and buy another sets with different 2nd stat. My dilemma now is choosing between PAttack and Agi.

As per DNsim (you may refer to the photo attached), for talisman slots (results given in the sim already include the Class Mastery 1 - 50% agi increase)

For Agi as 2nd stats, my attack value would be 2,100,926 - 2,425192 with increase of critical hit value. For Pattack as 2nd stat, my attack would be 2,102,081 - 2,426,347. In this case, pumping PAttack as 2nd stats in talisman gives more attack value of 1,155 than pumping AGI.

So my question is from choosing between Agi and PAttack, is there any other beneficial gain aside from the increasing critical hit value while pumping Agi as talisman 2nd stat. I asked this question because i saw in the guide that the recommended 2Nd stats in talisman are either Agi or CTD.

Please kindly enlighten me and any advise or suggestion are greatly appreciated.

***My apology if you've found errors in my grammar or sentence structure.
    ***Ooops wrong title... >< it should be 2nd stat talisman, my bad.... i can't edit the title....

Thank you.
    Last edited by MehNaMeh; 01-13-2019, 03:46 AM.

Patk is stronger by a bit versus AGI.

Crit dmg is another effective way to boost damage. Crit dmg will be stronger when your gears reach super high level like t3 20 and L jades and full epic/conversion costumes.

If you wish to understand more, read my guide.

Edit: I forgot to answer your question. Specifically, AGI is the weakest stat because there is no benefit for stacking AGI other than getting more crit. Other stats get crit damage which is much more difficult to max out, hence its worth.
    Last edited by Xenocho; 01-13-2019, 06:45 AM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      if 4% increase per jade it would be my last item to hunt. perhaps a pair of GDN ring are a lot cheaper and it could increase my FD to 88%. and i'll just retain my 5th step earring and FDN necklace.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      The main gain from using L jades are the raw atk power. If you have a lot of atk power atm from Tier 3 +20, the gains will be lesser. I gave 4% as an estimate based on my effective gain of 6% from the time I got my L jades, which was during the time I cleared GDN. My stats are as shown here: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...n-eden-friends

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, thanks that could be my reference, since GM is more or less the same w/ SS in gearing. although my GM already surpassed it except for elemental which currently only has 75%.
Working...
X