This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray mechanic detailed Pve guide.

Hi all, Players that have an interest in Ray Mechanic can check out the guide i made.
    Do comment below if you have any further questions that needs to be clarified. Thank you!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...SW_W9Z4i8xykE/
    Last edited by Chelly; 09-10-2017, 07:02 PM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Just looked through the guide, strongly recommended for players intending to learn how to play RM from scratch. The level of details is commendable with enough explanations. I can understand why Chelly would not want to have transferred the contents into the forum itself.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

nice thanks for the guide

Comment

Transforming during a silence mechanic will mute your skills until Alfredo frontier cooldown is up. (NOT FIXED)

is this the bug that after some while i ride Gundam i can't use any skill?(except dash and unmount iirc)
        Last edited by Reyzha7; 09-10-2017, 09:32 PM.
        My Characters
        Based on Date Creation

thanks to faustius for providing the job icons~
        Too lazy to update char list, maybe sometime i'll update it :v

Comment

• Chelly
          Chelly commented
          Editing a comment
          TsunLoli is correct.
          The maximum amount of time you can ride alfredo while being able to cast skills is 60seconds. After that, your skills will be muted. (30/30 electricity)
          However the bug im referring to occurs when you transform exactly the time the boss mechs (example hungnir stage 2 RUDN mechanic, where two members get ADAD to free other teammates)
          Last edited by Chelly; 09-10-2017, 11:31 PM.

• Reyzha7
          Reyzha7 commented
          Editing a comment
          I see, i had doubt about that too, having 600s transform and if youcan still use all skill it will be too OP.
          Thanks!

• Chelly
          Chelly commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, if we can stay in alfredo while casting skills for a full 600seconds, i think this class will over overly overpowered... thats around 600~700m dps

Awesome guide. '-')b

Comment

hi question about ultimate atomic blade how can i use it? i got 5 atomic energy but its still in a melee also attaining atomic energy is only by a atmic blade??
          Last edited by TashaGodspell; 09-11-2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Chelly
            Chelly commented
            Editing a comment
            We are currently facing a bug where the UAB cannot be casted if you gained 5 bubbles from [ Generation field ] , Atomic energy can be obtain from main skills( far left of RM skills) eg. Multiflex, DL,AB,resonator,singu

ohh so theres a bug thx

Comment

What does CTD mean? sorry for the noob question.
            btw great guide!
            Love of my life BluesRay

Comment

Originally posted by paintedcuisine View Post
              What does CTD mean? sorry for the noob question.
              btw great guide!
              It means Critical Damage

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
              When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

It means Critical Damage

oh Critical damage for 3rd stat? okay thanks!
                Love of my life BluesRay

Comment

Chelly if you don't mind showing us your quickslot ?
                  Love of my life BluesRay

Comment

• Chelly
                    Chelly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i'm still in school right now, you can refer to my video for my quickslots.
                    www.google.com

Originally posted by paintedcuisine View Post
                  Chelly if you don't mind showing us your quickslot ?
                  I'm still in school rn, you can check out my video for my quickslots.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFc4dmTjQe8

Comment

Thank you, this is really helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

I'm still in school rn, you can check out my video for my quickslots.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFc4dmTjQe8
                      okay thanks chelly!

Love of my life BluesRay

Comment

Singularity was badly nerfed in recent patch of KR

Comment

• Chelly
                          Chelly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes it was, the per tick damaged was reduced.
                      Working...
                      X