Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will magma wall still be the top damage skill after adept boost ?? seeing the ice beam got boosted so was thinking if i should get cash skill plate for beam or stay wall.

Comment

• Kimchi
      Kimchi commented
      Editing a comment
      so icebeam is like a safer skill to get?? though its not wrong or something to get wall too right?

thx sir

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      IceBeam will most likely be stronger than wall when the boost comes. Wall is still viable if you like it I guess..

• Kimchi
      Kimchi commented
      Editing a comment
      i c i c okz i will take ice beam next

thx

Hi i just want opinions on which on should I main. Adept or SS? I prefer to do services like labyrinth and also want a class that is more fun to use. Thank you

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, INT gear tend to have better longevity versus AGI gear, so if you wish to play other INT classes which are generally still strong in the meta, the INT gear can be shared.

• Veirish
      Veirish commented
      Editing a comment
      But for lab service? Still adept? Because i see more ss do lab service. Thank you

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      More SS do it probably because SS was very strong before the nerf last month (or 2 months ago), which led to many people gearing it. Currently it is too expensive to change complete set of gears for a new char.

For Gear Masters:

I would like to share a theory for optimal DPS potential.
    This applies to those moving to end game gear (High Grade Attack Jade and Above).

Since on the mentioned gears, all elements are provided and balance for each jade, this should make your element balanced without ECJ.
    I think the best element for GMs should either be Fire or Dark only as:
    • Ice pump tower / MM IP have a native element of Ice
    • Mecha Shock have a native element of Light
    Taking this into consideration, using Ice or Light ECJ will yield to a loss in DPS. I am providing SSs of tests below.

Skill: MM IP
    Notes:
    • ECJ does not work on broken main weapon so I cannot use a flat one for testing
    • ECJs used are L80 ECJs with same stats

Taking above into consideration, this can yield the 3 IPT combo much better if you are not using Ice ECJ.

I think that is all and would like to hear your thoughts.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      From economics point of view, any element will do, it's hard to get the right stats in a ECJ, like the -12.5% type. anyway those 2 skills only take up minor DPS for GM specially in a summon wipe enviroment.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      The damage increment should be around 7% to 10% of IPT or Mecha Shock DMG by using the correct ECJ. The damage difference in the screenshot shown above is 13%, but that is given by a 20% ele difference somehow. Using the right ECJ should yield only a 15% difference.

The idea is good but while the difference is present, I think it does not create a significant impact to warrant additional costs to change to that specific ECJ. Luckily, Fire is cheap so it can still be an option.

Below is an example taken from Granom Trial Nest:

Ultimately, the DPS increase will only be around 1-2% at max, so as suggested, it's not that big difference. Plus it also strongly depends if summon wipes are present, which greatly reduce the DPS output of IPT and Mecha Shock.

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for sharing! Looks great!

SS dream Jade!

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for sharing! Just to confirm, there's no dmg increment on this right?

• zVanilla
      zVanilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Apparently no! he regretted spending 50kg to make Jade
Working...
X