MEDEA GLAD 50B Challange!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEDEA GLAD 50B Challange!

Hello everyone! I decided to do the 50b challange at BTG and this is the result.

The stats that is shown is my stats at town. my str is around 65K
    My plates are LD dmg, FA cd, Evasion Slash MP recovery, Tumble MP recovery (since my Front shove plate is installed at expired slot)
    My costumes are all rare + wonderful sea gloves, epic weapons , and red dragon rings + sadnyth set.

In my skill rotation I rarely use Hyper Drive below 45% HP since my bubbles are cant suffice my FA (9 secs CD).

Is my output okay? or nah.. cause I'm seeing ppl with top 2 dmg output on Hyper Drive

Any suggestions?

Hello! I would say optimally ...

1. Additional Damage
    2. Frenzied charge
    3. Hyper Drive / Front Shove
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

You are spamming too much Front Shove if you got it at position 2 especially on a estacionary boss like golem from BTG. On a estacionary boss like this the position 2 should be Line Drive or Hyper Drive depending on the size then Parry>Front Shove/FA>Etc. Heres a example of an optimal rotation despite is for cap 93, just adjust and ignore side dodge, he only uses it for swag purposes.

IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

I wouldn’t use parry that often at that gear level due to the mana consumption ... you would have to do your own testing to see how you can sustain it

or if it would be better to use defensively
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Adhelaida
          Adhelaida commented
          Editing a comment
          What do you mean by gear lvl? Parry awake is one of the best skills for Gladi to deal DPS theres no reason to not spam it o.o

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          If you can’t clear the raid boss or nest boss before you run out of mana ( provided you have no light fury ) things could get bad even with a feint mp plate...

It really depends on your party.. if you notice crunchy had his parry as #4 on his rankings and his mana ran quite low towards the ending after 3 minutes of consecutive attacks
          Last edited by Couplord; 11-04-2017, 05:07 PM.

• Adhelaida
          Adhelaida commented
          Editing a comment
          Well i think thats obvious and actually its more common at raids but there you usually have saint or LF or even both without mention dispenser if theres any loli and at 4 man nests rarely you suffer for low mp due to spam Parry, i mean yah Crunchy ended with a very low amount of mp but he did 50b dmg in 3 minutes.

So at 4 man nests:
          -Essentially you wont be alone
          -Your gears plus your party's gears shouldnt be enough for the nest's requirements if you ran out of MP before clearing 1 stage or you need to spam less Parry for a while
          -If your gears and your party's gears are not that high then youre bringing (or at least should) a healer

So i didnt took this out because it was obvious to me for a Gladi player to be aware of the ridiculous dmg from Parry but also the ridiculous MP compsumtion and take a break on the spam if there isnt a class that can cure MP
      Working...
      X