how does this work?(destro cm1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does this work?(destro cm1)

I've been comparing my atk with health plate/ talis and without, but damage is pretty much the same :/
    Attached Files

You must use Battle Howl to activate the effect.

Comment

ohhhhhh, thx, the phrasing got me confused :/

Comment

you already encircled the answer for your question, how come you didn't noticed it

Comment

as i said, phrasing got me confused, if it was stated that "own maximum HP increases by 50% and ATK increases by 50% of vit while [battle howl] is active", i would've interpret it differently

Comment

Does it really add 50% max hp? I have 5m hp in town when i use battle howl i only got 7.1M hp, its supposed to be 7.5M right? or my maths are so bad?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              it only adds up the HP that VIT provides and your Base HP, it doesn't increase the maximum HP added on by gears and dragon jades, only the source of HP from VIT stats and your Base HP without gears

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              the purpose for the 50% increase in HP is to increase the durability of the Shield provided when howl charging is used, but because the shield durability depends on the character's HP and not the user's hp who cast it, means that if your character has low HP and a Tank class cast a shield on you, you will only provide 30% of the shield's durability of your maximum HP.

Example:

Destroyer Cast Howl Charging << this destroyer has 10m HP, so 3m HP is the durability of his shield
              Sniper class got the Howl Charging buff shield << this sniper has only 5m HP, so her shield durability is only 1.5m HP since that is the 30% of 5m
          Working...
          X