Gladiator to Moonlord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gladiator to Moonlord?

Hey guys, since many people have been saying that ML is the superior class nowadays, is it a good idea to change my class from gladiator to moonlord for the dps? (i play both classes so it's not a problem in terms of skills)

If you're playing both class, then doesn't that mean you already have a Moonlord? Why would you change your Gladiator too?

​The newest KDN June skill changes just taught us that even those recently boosted class (Ruina, SS/GM) are not exempt from the hammer of nerf. DPS rank never stays for long and it's always prone to change every month.

Comment

• makiwafu
      makiwafu commented
      Editing a comment
      that's not what i meant lol, i meant i play both classes so in terms of playstyle and skills in piloting the class is no problem for me since i know how both lf them works, so i wanted to know which one is the superior dps atm but thanks for your insight aboht the dps rank

Got ur INT related goods ready? Then go for it.

Comment

gladiators seems to overpower ML when enemy hp is below 50% so i suggest dont even bother changing since gladiator has heal, better at dodging than ML, even ML are mid-close range combatant, doesn't mean they can avoid damage since ML has bigger flaws when it comes to using X-slash because it leaves them open for a few seconds while casting it, around 3 seconds, 2 seconds tops when with harmonize buff, will power frag, premium stone that buffs up action speed

Comment

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        This is outright wrong. Glads cannot outdps MLs. Even after 50% HP, FA isn't simply enough to outDPS MLs when they have extremely good skills in the form of MBD and Smash-X with little to no drawback.

In terms of i-frames, MLs have access to most of Gladi's i-frame skills. Circle Break 6, Front Shove, Parrying, Infinity Edge plus Awakened [Eclipse] in retrospect to Gladi's Evasion Slash. For the healing, 3% heal isn't much but in most of a sustained heal for a couple of mistakes (you can't use that heal to face tank a sucession of boss attacks). To consider, MLs being an INT-based class provides more latent MDef (considering that most of boss attacks and 'fail mechanic' damage is Magical in nature), thus making them statistically beefier than Gladiators.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        well its my opinion, i never considered to think that nest boss actually has a Magical DMG base mechanic in every nest i have encountered since last CC's handling of the server, all i know is that from before there were elemental resist on nest boss, never even considered each of them to have physical or magical base damage attacks that determines the damage will be dealt to the character in proportion to their physical or magical defense

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        Well the man is specifically asking if one class has a superior DPS over the matter. ML outright has superior DPS.

He also mentioned that he has extensive knowledge over both sub-classes. So, playstyle-wise, he shouldn't have a problem on optimizing both of the classes' DPS potential.
    Working...
    X