Current Update Skill Balancing Or Bug-Warrior Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Update Skill Balancing Or Bug-Warrior Class

Hi, guys. it's a long time I don't play warrior as the main class...so I read few post saying most skills are BUGGED its true?
    Like ML MBD and Barba/Destro Skill CD increase and also Skill Passive for warrior
    Or We Just Missing out a notice about the new update on Skill Balancing/Revamp or Nerf.

Anyone here has a more specific answer?

Please share/Link with us the information.
    Thank You.

It's Bugged and even after the maintenance they still couldn't fix it

I'm done with this game

Comment

T^T awww whyyyy how could they... hurmmm

Comment

My ML damage drop so much R_R

Comment

Considering how Eye (and CC) does things, I expect that these bug fixes are to be done on the next patch.

Comment

Are glads bugged also? I tried using the usual combo:
            Dash Slash > Line Drive Ins > Dash Kick > Line Drive Ins
            but instead of LD Ins on the last part, I only get the normal one for some reason..
            tho the skill icon does go yellow but for about a quarter of a second or less..

Comment

Originally posted by CookingEgg View Post
              Are glads bugged also? I tried using the usual combo:
              Dash Slash > Line Drive Ins > Dash Kick > Line Drive Ins
              but instead of LD Ins on the last part, I only get the normal one for some reason..
              tho the skill icon does go yellow but for about a quarter of a second or less..
              I am also experiencing this one.... Actually there is a random stiffness (ye random, sometimes it causes stiffness, sometimes it doesn't) from the blades produced by LD EX and that might be the reason we can't cast LD ins immediately because there's a small delay.. I always notice this stiffness when doing LD EX then wait for the blades to proc and then Eva Slash..

Comment

Working...
            X