Spectator Slots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectator Slots

Please increase spectator slots beyond 4... half the time we have people doing a "live spectate" since there aren't enough slots for people to watch.

Do you want increased spectator slots?
    Yes, increase spectator slots?
    97.87%
    No, don't Increase spectator slots.
    2.13%
    Last edited by Kuru; 11-03-2017, 06:46 AM.
    What to write here.

more slots more fun pew pew~
    AmaiLiana | LianaLayne | iLiachee
    Physician | Sniper | Adept

Comment

• Kuru
      Kuru commented
      Editing a comment
      Can confirm

i think this cant be done bcz it needs to change first in kdn b4 in sea... just thinking that @-@

Comment

• Kuru
      Kuru commented
      Editing a comment
      ....what?

If the patch was to be implemented sometime it'd be of course implemented in all servers, not just SEA. And this isn't a "will they do it" but "they should do it" so they can understand what we want as players, if they don't know what we're after then they can never give us what we want. But, I sorta don't understand what you mean by "it can't be done because it needs to change first in kdn".... Of course it'll happen in KDN then be released in SEA at a later date if it were to happen at all.

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      ArvinALQ the question is do you want increased slot or not, not can it be done or not.
      Of course it can be done if they decide to do it...
      Seems like you're the only one who disagree there...

can't believe someone is disagreeing with something like this when its only an increase slots for spectators so more people can watch.

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

• Kuru
      Kuru commented
      Editing a comment
      He explains why he voted no above your comment here haha... And the explanation makes no sense.

I mean why not? I enjoy watching the battles instead of fighting most of the time since I lag a lot due to computer issues... but I want to enjoy the game like the other people who does, and I tend to learn visually at times when I just can't learn when playing the character. I'm still new in playing PvP, I try and practice with bots but it still can't really compare when you play against others. It's kind of embarrassing when I play and I somehow do all the wrong things and die a lot due to experienced players and sometimes be the cost of losing... and then get called "noob" when I actually am. It's still embarrassing though.

I have one question, can you chat with other spectators? Because that would be really nice, especially if you're spectating with a more knowledgeable player and get to learn some trick or two from them.

Comment

• Kuru
      Kuru commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, in spectator mode you CAN chat with other spectators using the "team chat", it replaces the "Party Chat" in the chat box.

In regards to losing, don't stress about losing, everyone loses from time to time, it's how you learn! Can i ask what class you are? Observing and learning from other players/youtube videos will be a quick way to improving. Also recording yourself playing and watching it back so you can pick up what you did wrong or how you got caught etc etc.

• TERCES
      TERCES commented
      Editing a comment
      Kuru I am a Gear Master. Though the ducks and the towers are scary, they don't really stand a chance since other classes can one-hit these things. That, and I tend to panic once I see a Moonlord/Spirit Dancer/Blade Dancer/Any Sorcerer/Crusader... that must also be a part of my problem... yeah... I'm starting to realize I might not be cut out for PvP, but watching and joining the fight from time to time just for fun is still nice though.

• Kuru
      Kuru commented
      Editing a comment
      There's no such thing as "not cut out for PvP". Everyone starts off from somewhere and if you let yourself get down from a few losses then you won't be able to improve. My suggestion would be watching videos of pro shooting stars or pro GMs from older caps, watching how they use their skills/combo/evade etc etc, learn through osmosis from them and you'll slowly start to see improvement. Remember that no one is instantly a pro in PvP, everyone has to start somewhere!

Hopefully someone takes notice of this and realizes that people do want it :X
    What to write here.

Comment

I believe this will be implemented if not soon, maybe in the near future. I once requested for the "Endless Battle" rooms (the colored orange) to restrict the entry level to at least "a-pvp-ready-level" because it is quite annoying to see characters with lvl10 to enter such rooms. This was way back I think 80cap. And they restricted the entry to lvl90 when 90cap arrived.

Comment

Working...
      X