Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xhit room boosting

Abusing in colo, What do you think?

Excuse me.. I'm kinda new to the game. Why would someone boost your ranks @ PVP? What use does leveling ranks @ pvp gives? Please can anyone tell me thanks

Comment

Originally posted by IceBear View Post
      Excuse me.. I'm kinda new to the game. Why would someone boost your ranks @ PVP? What use does leveling ranks @ pvp gives? Please can anyone tell me thanks
      Why would someone boost your rank?
      • Honestly I don't know. Mutual benefiting each other I suppose? You can reach the rank of Knight-Commander before having to start to compete with other players to reach Centurion (Blue and Sliver Rank Design) & above.
      • Ranking up is generally very hard after Knight-Commander (I'd say impossible if you're intending to reach the top) especially when everyone's boosting their ranks.
      • If you want an idea on how difficult (or how impossible) it is to compete for the higher ranks, I'll put a link to what I'd call a case study (It's from NA so pardon the different rank naming scheme)
      What use does leveling ranks @ pvp gives?
      • If strictly by ranking up, you get a pet for 30 days, a Unlimited Oblivion Contract [Unlimited Skill Reset] for 1 day & etc. (You can check the rewards in Colosseum Lobby > See Ranking > Rank Info)
      • There should be a NPC named "Elte Shopkeeper Riennes" beside the Ladder Shopkeeper in the Colosseum channels who sells Cubes, Gold Pouches, 30 Day Decal and Spirit, Horn of Life & Colosseum Exclusive Cash Equipment Set (that looks pretty dapper) with varying PvP Rank requirements. I'd assume the items/equipment in this shop are the reasons why people want to rank up and achieve.
      .In my opinion, Devs resetting everyone's Rank EXP may solve (or honestly cover up, delay & worsen the issue) if you're thinking of getting rid of those "xhit boosting rooms". Since Rank EXP hasn't been reset since 50 cap if I remember correctly.
      An alternate name for this post is "The grievous effects of prolonged exposure to autism in gaming" Hello. Some of you might already know me from a long

Comment

• IceBear
        IceBear commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh thanks I appreciate the infos you've given. I'm also new to the community and seeing you helping a new player, somehow gives me the impression that people in this community truly help eachother to grow more. Thanks for your help *bows*

Not really abusing if they are of low ranks. With the server in a half-dead condition, XHIT rooms are the best way to get those pvp rank achievements. A tip for those aiming for Imperator ; compensation off 32-kill respawn mode gives the fastest pvp exp boost for the side that is doing the killing. Ideal set up will be 1 player on Team A (kills) and 2 players on Team B (respawn) in Arena Of Death.
      Last edited by cyberunion1; 02-03-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Wooh, been a while since I last stopped by uwu )

Xhit has been around for a really really long time now, even though you do see GM's in the lobby at times (during the time I was active) none of them really did anything regarding the xhit rooms :/ , heck even though there was a thread back in CC forums regarding xhit rooms which CC DID take action on, but the xhit trend will always come back eventually, with new people and it goes on and on. I don't think ED will be taking action on them anytime soon due to them prolly being busy in the war with gold bots :^)

Also following up to taint's opinion
        "In my opinion, Devs resetting everyone's Rank EXP may solve (or honestly cover up, delay & worsen the issue) if you're thinking of getting rid of those "xhit boosting rooms". Since Rank EXP hasn't been reset since 50 cap if I remember correctly."

This could end up being a double-edged sword as well because it maaaaay promote people to doing xhit more just to get their ranks back, some people's ego do come with high ranks after all (high rank = more power = I'm better than everyone else yaaa'kno)

"Not really abusing if they are of low ranks. With the server in a half-dead condition, XHIT rooms are the best way to get those pvp rank achievements."

Its not a matter of rank per-say, because no matter what rank you are you'll still be considered abusing the game mode itself

Honestly speaking, they should revamp a lot of pvp rooms as a whole, right now the only famous rooms willl always be capt/respawn due to the amount of exp they'll always give even if you win/lose. Ghoul mode? Occupational War? Horse Racing? Not everyone likes capt/respawn but sadly they're either forced to do it or maybe resolve towards xhit rooms to get those rank rewards :/ ED if you're reading this don't forget these modes exist too pls

Comment

I personally think X-Hit Boosting should be illegal.

Farming for ranks shouldnt be allowed you should play the game normally not stay the whole game static

Comment

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            Some people play for fun, some people play for win, some people play for rank. It is just different perspective in having fun.

10/05/18 2 rooms

Comment

Working...
          X