Dear Colosseum Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCD,

i hope dragon nest pvp community is as friendly as before. i hope this game grow like minecraft, where the community take care of that game.

Comment

DCD,

I don't get why I sometimes have some laggy battles despite my green ping.
      Last edited by OpinionDog; 11-13-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

DCD,

Tried Sniper in respawn, puts my main to shame...

Comment

Originally posted by CookingEgg View Post
          DCD,

Tried Sniper in respawn, puts my main to shame...
          DCD

I tried respawn again after a while... Sadness is the only thing that can express how i felt as an armada of sorcs dog pile in our spawn. Was it intentional that Sorc skills have the laughing voice to accompany them? It just felt like adding insult to injury at that point.
          What to write here.

Comment

DCD,

Did some KOF matches with my GM earlier. Although some OEs are very predictable, they're frustrating af to play with once they've transformed. Although I actually expected their skills to have high SAB like RM I guess with the amount of OEs today its a good way to know more about their skills.

and I have a severe hate for shield charge awakening now, the hate is as strong as my hatred towards majesties

LF> Awakened guardian to 1v1 with because shield charge awakening gives me constant PTSD

Comment

• Mercuial
              Mercuial commented
              Editing a comment
              I also do not know when you get on fren :<

Tell me so I can free up some time pls :>

• Nippie
              Nippie commented
              Editing a comment
              Mercuial I'm free starting from wednesday next week so I'll hit you up on fb or something <3

• Mercuial
              Mercuial commented
              Editing a comment
              Aight then :>

DCD

I was able to kill a somebody by spamming stomping kick.

I am happy.
            I'm just a sad lonely crusader :<

Legit was not expecting the image to be that big lmao

Comment

DCD,

Today I was practicing playing Oracle for PvP and met lots of good random players and gave me some good pvp advices. PvP community isnt as toxic as I think it is.

Comment

DCD,

Recently, while I entered a comp on room, I was speechless as one of my SH teammate cast AS and Rising Wind repeatedly, without CD.
                Watching her spam the same skill over and over again somehow made me laugh so hard (pardon me).
                The opposite team obviously were not happy about this to say the least.

Said SH later clarified this is not a hack and claimed that she have no idea how she got this "no CD" bug, and she got this by accident.
                So I told her if joining the other room solve the problem. She did so after the match and later PM me, saying that the bug still persist.
                Then, I suggest her restart the game, she said she will have to find out tomorrow.
                Anyway, what a day.

DCD2,

Tried Arti & Sniper before and found out I sux. Perhaps need more training on aiming?
                Re-tried AH, starting to get the hang of him, and I liked it.
                Also, re-tried Raven & Ripper, getting more potential from them than before. I can easily ripped ppl apart in 1v1 (unless opponents stay defensively).

DCD3,

Why I still have a hard time beating glady?
                Last edited by OpinionDog; 11-26-2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OpinionDog View Post
                  DCD3,

Why I still have a hard time beating glady?
                  Because Gladiator decimates people with all of their utility. As much as they're not ripper or defensio tier, Front shove on a 12 second CD will just eat through everything you've got.
                  What to write here.

Comment

DCD,

my shift key broke...

Comment

• Kuru
                      Kuru commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Who needs it

• CookingEgg
                      CookingEgg commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i do! double tapping W seems a pain to me.. then again i'll manage somehow..

Originally posted by Kuru View Post

Because Gladiator decimates people with all of their utility. As much as they're not ripper or defensio tier, Front shove on a 12 second CD will just eat through everything you've got.
                    No wonder.

Btw trying Ripper atm, turn out he's really fast, have flexible utilities and good combo chain, sometimes can ended the battle faster than I thought.
                    It just take quite some time to actually learn how to pilot this class. Perhaps I will try challenge Gladiator with Ripper to see how thing turn out.
                    Will try Defensio together with Ruina to learn more of their skills in the future.

DCD,

Have fun battle with a BD.
                    Now I scared of her "Pizza Slicer", hahaha...
                    Gonna be smart to reserve my LV6 Shadow Hand or Fake Log...

Comment

DCD,

I'm having a hard time to solo NM with no deaths just like before. Bosses (and even mobs!) hurt AF.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rapid View Post
                        DCD,

I'm having a hard time to solo NM with no deaths just like before. Bosses (and even mobs!) hurt AF.
                        Wrong section buddo
                        What to write here.

Comment

DCD,

I love the new dispenser! The FD + attack item is OP! HEHEHE!!

Comment

• TaintLight
                            TaintLight commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's even more OP when you actually steal it from an enemy loli, the damage extends outside the game. Oh how I wish to see those salty faces printed on the characters for me to see~

• CookingEgg
                            CookingEgg commented
                            Editing a comment
                            exactly! i love stealing food from the enemy... x'D

DcD

I lost to soulcrack and I'll lurk for a while in here to see him shame publicly and post his so called 1500 SS of petty wins. I was so tired from work but an encounter with him took out my fatigue funny guy but seriously need some help.

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

Working...
                          X