• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increase spec slots!!

Comment

Auto-join or One click join while spectating! O3o

Comment

Allow us to change equipment and view our skill tree while in spectator mode pls

Edit~

Allow us to open the col room list while spectating too pls
        Last edited by Mercuial; 10-11-2017, 12:46 AM.
        I'm just a sad lonely crusader :<

Legit was not expecting the image to be that big lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mercuial View Post
          Allow us to change equipment and view our skill tree while in spectator mode pls
          Increase spectator slots beyond 4... please.
          What to write here.

Comment

• Mercuial
            Mercuial commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh yeah, forgot about that

something came into my mind, ED can you give guardians an aoe provoke that will force affected targets to lock on the caster.
          targets won't be silence or immobile just force camera lock on the guardian it's just an idea to make full use of guardian defensive arsenal without turning it into another offensio and besides I thinks it a pretty neat mechanic especially in group pvps.

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

• Aimele
            Aimele commented
            Editing a comment
            guardian going to be really popular then.. with all eyes on him.. good idea.. but maybe just on 1 target.. not more than 3

• Kuru
            Kuru commented
            Editing a comment
            As much as i think reworking provoke in some way would be nice, i think this would be insanely broken in any form of group pvp. Imagine a guardian uses that then goes into DA, everyone who is effected is now blind to where they're being attacked from and countering becomes a shit show. Yes it could be viable to rework provoke but i believe more ideas are needed before trying something new. Maybe something like it reduces the dmg your team receives to incentivize the enemy team to attack the guardian instead of the rest of his team... As much as that would be stupidly broken aswell, it's a start

• Vhanzy
            Vhanzy commented
            Editing a comment
            Aimele yes but for a different reason and no it should be more than 1 to give the other team a reason to focus on the guardian first or the guardian will pester them to death.

Kuru agree, if ed should implement this there's a lot of adjustments to be done if anything they should really consider this mechanic to make more variety on play styles.

I actually have more ideas like with Raven that focus more on stealth gameplay.
            the longer the raven hides the stronger a specific skill gets to unleash a deadly attack in the shadows but of course a huge adjustments needs to be done before this idea should be applied.

we should have server for testing ideas to help ED how to tackle things like this.

Bring back the old rapid shot huhuhu

Comment

Hello, I wish to bring back the old 45 of destroyer.

Comment

Make horse racing relevant pls

Comment

Give love for ghoul mode too pls.

Comment

• Kuru
                  Kuru commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ghoul mode is the most balanced PvP Game mode!!!

• Kyon
                  Kyon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kuru Yes! Why no people play it nowadays!

Also, hi Kurarararawararara

If you guys are talking about non-awakened PVP...

You should remove soul eater (THE CURSES, kite and wait for you to kill your ownself CHAR) and bringers(HIT & RUN ALL THEY WANT char) instead.

SA means they will STAND LONGER (EAT MORE DAMAGE) not like IFRAME SPAMMER (invincible frame = zero damage)

SA can be cancelled unlike IFRAME, once iframe skill is casted it can't be cancelled(even bind or timestop).

Machina is a class that have to get close in order to hit you. Their SA comes from skills unlike paladins that gets SA even without using skills. if they get close, you would have know they will try to hit you right? (do i need to explain how to counter?)

Why don't we exchange all their SA to IFRAME? GOOD? Then you will see another acrobat-like/gladiator-like/chaser-like char (WITHOUT RANGE SKILL) charging at you.

Developers make machina as a pure melee char not without weakness... REMEMBER MACHINAS ARE WITHOUT RANGE SKILL, only evades and limited IFRAME .. they are compensated with SA and damage.

THEY STILL DIES FROM chasing people(chase SOUL EATER until they killed their own self curses), eating all the AOE/range DAMAGE while standing

Melee char:
                glad - fast , spammable iframe ,mid-tier SA, high SA break, low cd, mid-high damage, with few mid-range skills, mid HP, 2Evades(1AE + 1 Air) +relieve,high def --- playstyle -- most glad becomes a kiter now

acro - fast, spammable iframe, high SA break, super low cd, low hp, low def, low SA, mid damage, with mid-range skills, 2evades(AE +1 ground)+ 1 unknown category, playstyle -- always wait

chaser- spammable iframe, high SA break, super low cd, low hp, low def, low SA( ripper artful chaser skill has a high SA), High damage, mid-range skills, 3 EVADES(1 AE, 1 air, one ground-fake log ), brink of death comeback chance (feint iframe) ,playstyle -- always wait

merc - slow speed, high SA (dropped SA ---ask developer), high SA break, high def ,crazy high damage, mid and long range skills, cd speed average , 2 EVADES(1AE and 1 ground ) + relieve,playstyle--most merc becomes a kiter now

lancea - fast, spammable iframe, high SA break, average cd speed, high def, high hp, high SA(spinning swing), 3 EVADES (1 AE, 2 ground)

paladins - fast, average number of iframe,high SA (natural SA), high SA break, low cd, low damage, 3 evades(1AE, autoblock, aerial block), tons of defense buff(unless you play SB then it is useless), mid range skills, playstyle -- counter

All the other char are aoe/range chars it is pointless to explain... if you are using non-melee and you know melee char are getting close (don't let me say it)

The most sad class I should say is priest:

long CD, SLOW CASTING SPEED, weak skill rotation, low sa break, 0 iframe skill (don't say tumble), 2 evades (1 AE, 1 ground), high HP, High Def, slow SA skills

they should revamp it

THINK PEOPLE!!!!

Comment

• Kuru
                  Kuru commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I dare say there may be a bit of bias in this... All the same, i do agree priests need a revamp. But within that revamp they'll need a pretty hefty damage nerf (SoR, Holy Burst AWK, Double Deto, 8k Avenging wave etc etc) on most of their skills to make them more balanced all around.

Also, no class has SA without using skills, everyone has the same standing SA regardless of class.

The issue with Machina's "compensation" is that their compensation greatly covers up shortcomings which They don't really have. It's all well and good to suggest that you counter them, but not many classes can instantly maneuver and break 600 SA before being hit by an AoE based skill which hits up to 3.6k SA. Along with that obscene damage, it's an uphill fight that's not worth climbing at this point.

Originally posted by gakushu View Post
                Their SA comes from skills unlike paladins that gets SA even without using skills
                Are you sure that isn't from the lag?

Comment

Originally posted by Mercuial View Post

Are you sure that isn't from the lag?

Errm if you played PVP long enough

Anyway ... have you ever see the SA & Iframe Spreadsheet for all characters before? I think they have remove it from since the migration.

If you guys wish to see it, this is from other server so it should be similar -----> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...jc/edit#gid=24

Check the SA values, it is through actual testing ... there isn't any machina skill casted by Machina that couldn't be cancelled(don't talk about iframe skills) by ANY CHAR(not all skills).

Just Bait their "2 evades", and you are free to kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by gakushu View Post

Errm if you played PVP long enough

Anyway ... have you ever see the SA & Iframe Spreadsheet for all characters before? I think they have remove it from since the migration.

If you guys wish to see it, this is from other server so it should be similar -----> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...jc/edit#gid=24

Check the SA values, it is through actual testing ... there isn't any machina skill casted by Machina that couldn't be cancelled(don't talk about iframe skills) by ANY CHAR(not all skills).

Just Bait their "2 evades", and you are free to kill them.
                    It's not that "Oh, barbarian can cancel machina" or anything like that, it's how HARD it is to cancel machina. Their CM 1 Means that their SA values are out the ass after each gear step (defensio) and going in will usually lead to you being punished. But the dangerous part overall is their SA break coupled with their SA, skills like Kidney Blow or Lariat will decimate most class' SA while having a decent SA value of their own. Kidney blow for example, can break over 3k SA before even getting the EX. With the AoE it has, countering that skill becomes an exercise in futility most times.

So let's just ignore the single example given above and look at the next point you made of "bait their 2 evades and you are free to kill them". Machina currently has one of the highest HP values in the game, coupled with insane utility and high defense, "Free to kill them" is a blatant lie. You're greatly understating how the class is for.... reasons unknown but, ignoring that. Machina itself is one of the most top tier classes right now, high SA values, high HP pool, extremely high attack, high utility... the class itself is short on weaknesses overall.
                    What to write here.

Comment

i agree with dark avenger, more damage please. )

Comment

Originally posted by Kuru View Post

It's not that "Oh, barbarian can cancel machina" or anything like that, it's how HARD it is to cancel machina. Their CM 1 Means that their SA values are out the ass after each gear step (defensio) and going in will usually lead to you being punished. But the dangerous part overall is their SA break coupled with their SA, skills like Kidney Blow or Lariat will decimate most class' SA while having a decent SA value of their own. Kidney blow for example, can break over 3k SA before even getting the EX. With the AoE it has, countering that skill becomes an exercise in futility most times.

So let's just ignore the single example given above and look at the next point you made of "bait their 2 evades and you are free to kill them". Machina currently has one of the highest HP values in the game, coupled with insane utility and high defense, "Free to kill them" is a blatant lie. You're greatly understating how the class is for.... reasons unknown but, ignoring that. Machina itself is one of the most top tier classes right now, high SA values, high HP pool, extremely high attack, high utility... the class itself is short on weaknesses overall.
                        >Hard to cancel Machina
                        >Kidney Blow break 3k SA
                        >Kidney Blow AOE big
                        Are you even playing this new patch? Beyond The Wall SA already removed. What do you mean by hard to cancel? All lifting skills could cancel all Machina's skills. Assuming by the AOE skills she has, I don't think its hard to run away from. Kidney Blow AOE isn't that big like its covering half the map like glacial field, reverse gravity, lagma wave, black hole, etc..

>Machina High HP
                        180k HP is high? Have you tasted awakening skills' damage? How much ticks it has per sec? How long its cooldown? How much AOE it covers?

>Insane Utility
                        >High defense
                        Which of all the skills she have is utility? Fly By can be chased by dash, BTW has no SA, Air Shove have bad animation, Wallop has long cooldown. Which is it again?

If you have ever played Ruina, you'll know the truth of free killing her after baiting her 2 evades. It is not a blatant lie if you aren't a bad pvp-er or ignorant.

Comment

• Aimele
                          Aimele commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Agreed.. Ruina so hard to control, and her skill got a few bugs
                      Working...
                      X