General Enquiry from Returning Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Enquiry from Returning Player

Hi I would first like to ask if there is an option to create separate skill builds for PvP. Meaning that outside of the arena, we will be using our PvE build.

There is a item in the cash shop which opens up the 2nd skill tree (iirc Skill Tree Expansion, or something like that) in your skill window and is permanent. You are allowed to interchange between both skill trees in town.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
      There is a item in the cash shop which opens up the 2nd skill tree (iirc Skill Tree Expansion, or something like that) in your skill window and is permanent. You are allowed to interchange between both skill trees in town.
      I second the motion,

Check your Skill Tree in game... on the Upper left corner of that window.. there is a Tab for Skill trees.. 1 is disabled if you haven't purchased the Skill Tree Expansion from the Cash Shop...
      These is what your are asking, but it requires you to buy using EYEC,... Otherwise, if you wish not to use real money, you will have no option but to create a new char dedicated for PVP...

Comment

I am one of those shameless people who bought the skill tree expansion to have 2 PvP builds lol.

But yeah, if you want to have multiple builds, 1 for PvP and 1 for PvE, you'll need to spend real money.

Just gonna tell you now, it's pretty expensive.
        I'm just a sad lonely crusader :<

Legit was not expecting the image to be that big lmao

Comment

Working...
        X