X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) : Henz
    2. IGN : Luminairr
    3. Class & Level : Moonlord LV95
    4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) : Currently stay at Malaysia
    5. How active are you? : At the moment can online at Morning time from 09.00 - 15.00 (GMT+8) , ( any further details will inform again when i have joined )
    6. Discord ID : ihenzz#8162

Comment

Originally posted by iHenz View Post
      1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) : Henz
      2. IGN : Luminairr
      3. Class & Level : Moonlord LV95
      4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) : Currently stay at Malaysia
      5. How active are you? : At the moment can online at Morning time from 09.00 - 15.00 (GMT+8) , ( any further details will inform again when i have joined )
      6. Discord ID : ihenzz#8162
      Hi Henz!

As you have already joined our discord, do remember to add both Euniques and Orrickz in DN too! You may message me in game or discord to let me know once you're done, and I'll add you into the main discord channel!

Comment

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) - Elmr
        2. IGN : xxLeila
        3. Class & Level: Spirit Dancer, 95
        4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) - Philippines (GMT +8)
        5. How active are you? Everyday whole day, from the moment I woke up till the time I sleep (Mostly playing night til morning, but when I shifted my sleep, I can play from morning til midnight.)
        6. Discord ID: elmer.0025
        Last edited by elmer.0025; 09-20-2017, 11:21 PM.

Bring on the wrath of the SPIRITS!
        xxLeila | LightofHeaven
        https://www.facebook.com/elmer.0025

Comment

1. Name : Rizuki
          2. IGN : MahouSan
          3. Class & Level : Dark Avenger lvl 95
          4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) : Indonesia GMT+7
          5. How active are you? : Usually around 8 pm GMT +8 till 1 am GMT +8
          6. Discord ID : Rizuki

Comment

Originally posted by cortisol View Post
            1. Name : Rizuki
            2. IGN : MahouSan
            3. Class & Level : Dark Avenger lvl 95
            4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) : Indonesia GMT+7
            5. How active are you? : Usually around 8 pm GMT +8 till 1 am GMT +8
            6. Discord ID : Rizuki
            Originally posted by elmer.0025 View Post
            1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) - Elmr
            2. IGN : xxLeila
            3. Class & Level: Spirit Dancer, 95
            4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) - Philippines (GMT +8)
            5. How active are you? Everyday whole day, from the moment I woke up till the time I sleep (Mostly playing night til morning, but when I shifted my sleep, I can play from morning til midnight.)
            6. Discord ID: elmer.0025
            Hi guys! Do remember to add both Euniques and Orrickz in game, as well as join our discord channel! Our admins will assist you in joining our main discord channel from there.

Comment

1.Name:Roice
              2.IGN:Roice2
              3.Class & LVL:Crusader 95
              4.Country:Phillipines(GMT+8)
              5.How active are you?
              Usualy at night since my school time ends at 4 pm(GMT+8) so maybe around 6pm (GMT+8) and it depends if im busy at assignments but i will come up to your expectations and if i am not available for that daay i will notify
              6.Discord ID:Roice2#2582
              Last edited by roicevip; 09-27-2017, 03:31 AM. Reason: wrong discord ID

Comment

1.Name: myamy
                2.IGN: HawwahRah & Beyoncé
                3.Class & LVL: BlackMara (95) & SoulEater (95)
                4.Country: Philippines, currently staying at Saudi Arabia GMT +3
                5.How active are you? On weekdays 10 pm til 5 am (SG, PH time) till onward and weekends(Fri & Sat) morning till evening.
                6.Discord ID: Iynara#9578

Comment

Originally posted by roicevip View Post
                  1.Name:Roice
                  2.IGN:Roice2
                  3.Class & LVL:Crusader 95
                  5.How active are you?
                  Usualy at night since my school time ends at 4 pm(GMT+8) so maybe around 6pm (GMT+8) and it depends if im busy at assignments but i will come up to your expectations and if i am not available for that daay i will notify
                  6.Discord ID:Roicevip
                  Originally posted by amymine View Post
                  1.Name: myamy
                  2.IGN: HawwahRah & Beyoncé
                  3.Class & LVL: BlackMara (95) & SoulEater (95)
                  4.Country: Philippines, currently staying at Saudi Arabia GMT +3
                  5.How active are you? On weekdays 10 pm til 5 am (SG, PH time) till onward and weekends(Fri & Sat) morning till evening.
                  6.Discord ID: Iynara#9578
                  Hi both, your applications are well received! We look forward to raiding with you guys real soon. But first, do join our discord via the link stated in the original post and an admin will get in touch with you asap!

Aside to Myamy, we would like to check with you on which is your main character? Do you main the Blackmara or souleater?

Comment

Up for the Team...

Comment

Originally posted by Binny View Post

Hi both, your applications are well received! We look forward to raiding with you guys real soon. But first, do join our discord via the link stated in the original post and an admin will get in touch with you asap!

Aside to Myamy, we would like to check with you on which is your main character? Do you main the Blackmara or souleater?
                      umm i main my BlackMara but i will use SoulEater instead if that is okay? I need to practice it using kali.

Comment

I see you reopened your recruitment for perma nesting team (to be specific 4 man), and hope this can help limiting nests on my other characters. Can use other characters esp healer role when needed. Can discuss other matters when accepted.

1. Name : Tery
                        2. IGN : Tereshicka / Terishicka (Main AFK character)
                        3. Class & Level : Black Mara (95) / Elestra (95)
                        4. Country: Philippines (GMT+8)
                        5. How active are you? : (Most of the time I have no nest runs on four weeknights)
                        Weekdays - Usually online 8pm onwards until 12mn
                        Weekends - Whole day if no IRL stuffs.
                        6. Discord ID : Teryshicka#4768

P.S. Will add people in-game later when have access.
                        Last edited by TerynosaurusRex; 09-28-2017, 01:39 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity and character visibility
                        DN SEA Community Discord [Clicky Clicky~]
                        Discord: Teryshicka#4768

Comment

1.Name:ren ren
                          2.IGN:ragingboi
                          3.Class & LVL:barbarian 95
                          5.How active are you?
                          i am usually online every weekday 4-8 pm and 10am -9pm on weekends and dont know what to do with my life cuz i dont have a team to raid with thats why i want to join
                          6.Discord ID:xerzch#2527

Comment

1. Name: Dave
                            2. IGN: KidneyToCC/LiteOrgazm
                            3. Class & Level: Glad/DA Lv.95
                            4. Country: expat from Saudi Arabia
                            5. How active are you? Wholeday every friday and saturday but 2am-5am weekdays

You can contact me through my main DarkOrgazm.. clearing weekly RUDN HC with 3 subs i might help in little ways.

Comment

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) : Endlezz
                              2. IGN : EndLEzz93
                              3. Class & Level : Inquisitor LV 95
                              4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) : Indonesia
                              5. How active are you? : At the moment can online from 11.00 - 19.00 (GMT+8) , ( any further details will inform again when i have joined )
                              6. Discord ID : endlezz_hend#5988

Comment

Originally posted by TerynosaurusRex View Post
                                I see you reopened your recruitment for perma nesting team (to be specific 4 man), and hope this can help limiting nests on my other characters. Can use other characters esp healer role when needed. Can discuss other matters when accepted.

1. Name : Tery
                                2. IGN : Tereshicka / Terishicka (Main AFK character)
                                3. Class & Level : Black Mara (95) / Elestra (95)
                                4. Country: Philippines (GMT+8)
                                5. How active are you? : (Most of the time I have no nest runs on four weeknights)
                                Weekdays - Usually online 8pm onwards until 12mn
                                Weekends - Whole day if no IRL stuffs.
                                6. Discord ID : Teryshicka#4768

P.S. Will add people in-game later when have access.
                                Hi Tery, we had contacted you via Discord and further updates will be done via PM there.

Originally posted by xerzch View Post
                                1.Name:ren ren
                                2.IGN:ragingboi
                                3.Class & LVL:barbarian 95
                                5.How active are you?
                                i am usually online every weekday 4-8 pm and 10am -9pm on weekends and dont know what to do with my life cuz i dont have a team to raid with thats why i want to join
                                6.Discord ID:xerzch#2527
                                Hi! We have already added you into the discord. Have fun in dn! Raid together soon!

Originally posted by DarkOrgazm View Post
                                1. Name: Dave
                                2. IGN: KidneyToCC/LiteOrgazm
                                3. Class & Level: Glad/DA Lv.95
                                4. Country: expat from Saudi Arabia
                                5. How active are you? Wholeday every friday and saturday but 2am-5am weekdays

You can contact me through my main DarkOrgazm.. clearing weekly RUDN HC with 3 subs i might help in little ways.
                                Hi Dave, thanks for applying. However, we are only accepting people who are able to prioritize our raids, as well as have a common goal (which is to eventually clear all nests after learning together). Hence, it would not be a suitable group for you if you are finding a group to limit other nests. Do let us know yeap

Originally posted by Endlezz_hend View Post
                                1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) : Endlezz
                                2. IGN : EndLEzz93
                                3. Class & Level : Inquisitor LV 95
                                4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) : Indonesia
                                5. How active are you? : At the moment can online from 11.00 - 19.00 (GMT+8) , ( any further details will inform again when i have joined )
                                6. Discord ID : endlezz_hend#5988
                                Hi Endlezz, your application has been well received! I noted that you have added our Admin in game. Do join our discord channel, and our Admins will assist you in joining the main channel from there!

Comment

Working...
                                X