• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?): RJ
    2. IGN: Alzandaer
    3. Class & Level: Guardian
    4. Country (So we know which time zone you belong to): Philippines
    5. How active are you?: I can go online whenever there is any active member to go run in a party/raid or other events. As long as there are plenty members to go with a party/raid, I'm ON.
    6. Have you joined our Discord chat? (State your Discord ID as well): Not yet... Discord ID: heroicsroom#3824
    7. Have you joined/applied to join any other raiding/nesting group? Or do you have a perm party?: I have joined a party early this year, but needed to leave for 6 months because of work. I'm not sure if that raid party's still active.

I also have a Saint and Light Fury subs, just in case we need healers. Just tell me what class is needed, so I could use one.

Comment

Vouching for heroicsroom he's our friend XD

Comment

Originally posted by heroicsroom View Post
        1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?): RJ
        2. IGN: Alzandaer
        3. Class & Level: Guardian
        4. Country (So we know which time zone you belong to): Philippines
        5. How active are you?: I can go online whenever there is any active member to go run in a party/raid or other events. As long as there are plenty members to go with a party/raid, I'm ON.
        6. Have you joined our Discord chat? (State your Discord ID as well): Not yet... Discord ID: heroicsroom#3824
        7. Have you joined/applied to join any other raiding/nesting group? Or do you have a perm party?: I have joined a party early this year, but needed to leave for 6 months because of work. I'm not sure if that raid party's still active.

I also have a Saint and Light Fury subs, just in case we need healers. Just tell me what class is needed, so I could use one.
        Hi RJ, thanks for your interest! Do join our discord channel soon and our admins will assist you from there.

Comment

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?): Steven
          2. IGN: NASALord
          3. Class & Level: MoonLord , 95
          4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to): MY
          5. How active are you?: Super active:3
          6. Have you joined our Discord chat? (State your Discord ID as well): Yes, NASALord#0554
          7. Have you joined/applied to join any other raiding/nesting group? Or do you have a perm party? Yea. Applied but I haven't got into one
          No Pain No Gain

Comment

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) : Jessa/ Jess
            2. IGN : Qeressia
            3. Class & Level : Windwalker , 95
            4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to): MY , GMT+8
            5. How active are you?: Vampire here :3
            6. Have you joined our Discod chat? (State your Discord ID as well: Nope ^^; (Jessa-chan#3196)
            7. Have you joined/applied to join any other raiding/nesting group? Or do you have a perm party? Yesu, joined a group, but noh perm parteh >^</
            Iona lover here <3 nothing much to say <3

Comment

• NASALord
              NASALord commented
              Editing a comment
              Omg my Idol <3

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?): Four
            2. IGN: Girianea
            3. Class & Level: Saint 95
            4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) : PH
            5. How active are you? : Everyday . time is situational
            6. Have you joined our Discord chat? : yes . im Four
            7. Have you joined/applied to join any other raiding/nesting group? Or do you have a perm party? : none

Comment

Working...
            X