350 FTG after entry limit is consumed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 350 FTG after entry limit is consumed

does this mean that RUDN SVC can be done everyday?

because we can still enter a nest even after limit is consumed,

using only 350 FTG, (if you have VIP, you have 700+300likes+1000vip) you can do 5-extra RUDN HC run each day 1750FTG,

or this mechanic does not apply in RUDN HC nest?

if it does, then RIP SVC... -_-

Originally posted by pichiepie View Post
    does this mean that RUDN SVC can be done everyday?

because we can still enter a nest even after limit is consumed,

using only 350 FTG, (if you have VIP, you have 700+300likes+1000vip) you can do 5-extra RUDN HC run each day 1750FTG,

or this mechanic does not apply in RUDN HC nest?

if it does, then RIP SVC... -_-
    I recommend you read other threads on the forum rather than jumping on board the assumption train.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

OTHER THREADS IN THE FORUM?

does what within the said OTHER THREAD be also part of the stuff/updates that will be implemented tomorrow?,

or its just a thread of different interpretation of other player combined?

Comment

Regarding your question

Let me know if this info is insufficient. Nowhere does this say it is applied to Rune HC. Nothing in DN has ever been done to provide additional entry for 8-man raids except for Nest Reset events.
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

well as of now, we do not hold any clear interpretation of what is within the patch notes,

as provided in a comment that you quoted, the new FTG system applies in some places,

but also notice that the information itself does not clearly state that such FTG system is limited to what is mentioned, or it will not be applicable in other place/nest.

therefore, i would also say that there was no express exclusion of RUDN HC in the list of place/nest that new FTG system will be applied.

(unless that person that you quote is a legitimate person from EYET) then we can rely on that facts provided.

Comment

Originally posted by pichiepie View Post
            well as of now, we do not hold any clear interpretation of what is within the patch notes,

as provided in a comment that you quoted, the new FTG system applies in some places,

but also notice that the information itself does not clearly state that such FTG system is limited to what is mentioned, or it will not be applicable in other place/nest.

therefore, i would also say that there was no express exclusion of RUDN HC in the list of place/nest that new FTG system will be applied.

(unless that person that you quote is a legitimate person from EYET) then we can rely on that facts provided.
            As you said, the person I show also made that post based on info from servers and is not a person from ED. However, is it not the same as your rant which has less basis? I'm just sharing that you need not worry about Rune HC limit removed. Whether you wish to remain paranoid about it, it is up to you. Have a good day.

Comment

Working...
            X