Click here for something actually not obsene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click here for something actually not obsene

//Created another post because the old one is like 15 ing pages behind ugh.

Selling 2x refined genesis necklace, DM me if you wish to leave a offer privately.

Current Price : 300kg (negotiable)

Also, selling these talismans

Check out Kyra's costume thread if you're a fashion , it's on my sig.
    Last edited by Verbena; 11-24-2017, 04:59 PM. Reason: false advertising, language

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

I came for tits.

I am disappoint.

Comment

Was expecting art shop,

I am disappoint.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Verbena why is wh0re replaced as ancient egypt god thoth

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Working...
        X