Refinement of Genesis Accessory Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refinement of Genesis Accessory Service

hello, for anyone needing of refinement service for their genesis accessories, i can do it for you.

i know i am just new to the forums, but you can trust me on this, yes, trust me, nothing will go wrong on this transaction, i promise, don't worry about it.

Details:
    • I have a total of 315 Light Cubes and a total of 302 Dark Cubes on my inventory, the required amount of light and dark cubes for refinement is 150/230 respectively, i can only refine 1 accessory
    • the plan is to give me the sealed genesis accessory, and i will refine it for you (either via sending it to mail, or trade)
    • the sealed genesis accessory cannot be sealed anymore after removing the seal, but after i refine it, it will attain 1 more chance of sealing it, so i can return it to you
    • you will provide me with the necessary materials that i am missing to refine a genesis accessory, i will provide for you the refinement service, by having the light and dark cubes needed
    • you will provide me with the refinement fee of 2,000 gold.
    • The Service fee of refining your genesis accessory is 20,000 gold, can be negotiated depending on the situation.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-04-06 00-36-33 Fri.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	130174

For further details, you can contact me by emailing me at zenova2284@gmail.com or mail/pm me ingame on one of these IGNs i am going to list:

Guratoni
    LittleFina

You can also personal message me here in the forums, which is what i prefer most
Working...
X