[VongolaVN] Green Dragon Nest Time Attack Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumping this thread
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Bumping this thread again
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Hello bumpp!

Comment

Bump bump bump

Comment

Bumpety bump. Feel free to contact us to reserve a slot! Thank you

Comment

the drop rate of mount for 8 man is 2.5 % not 10 %
              huge different bro

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                May I ask your source for the info? According to this site (https://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2017...r-translation/), the jade drop rates are 12.5%. However, if you clear 8 man, it is 100% that you get the jade, instead of the 1/8 chance. This would suggest that the drop rates are per person and that the chance is multiplied by 8 in a full 8 man party. If you feel I am wrong, please provide some information. Please avoid personal anecdotes, if possible. Thank you.

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                Jeezus can help confirm this? Thank you

Bumping this thread

Comment

Bumpetsased

Comment

i sent a FR @ discord
                  Last edited by Jirokun; 08-10-2018, 04:01 AM. Reason: MUSKIP#4651

Comment

bump~ satisfied customer here

Comment

Bump, available.

Comment

Price updated

170k for 2 random acc or 1 acc of choice (refund 130k if didn't drop)
                        85k for 1 random acc
                        25k for FFA (compete with 3 other FFA players)

Comment

Bump with new prices

Comment

Bump, We have slots.

Comment

Bump, we have slotss

Comment

Working...
                              X