No announcement yet.

Ed do something about this fb page selling gold for real money/accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys just stop replying to this meatball, he just an impractical idealist that cannot even debate/defend properly.

Yes, RMT (GOLD SELLING in his words) is illegal, so is stealing, killing and many crimes that are illegal in the real world as well, but it still happens despite we have proper organization/institutions that are responsible to stop the illegal activities. Why? Simply because there are just people that willing to risk themselves to get the benefits within it. Same thing with RMT, some people just abused the system to earn some cash from it.

So how you can help in fighting this activities? Easy, just don't do any transaction with them, and report any information about it to the authority, in this case ED. If you had done it, congratulation you had fulfilled your honour duty as a player. While what actions ED will take is beyond our control, and hopefully they do take any action. I understand Meatball29 made this post to make the topic viral, and gain attention so that ED forced to act, but I just could not support him because of his attitude and idiocy.

Look at my #10 post, I am just pointing out that top-uping EYET, which is a legal way, still give players advantages unlike what he said, and trying to give a construc. Then suddenly I got accused as a GOLD SELLING SUPPORTER. Also his statements are so poor in English that I sometimes could not catch what he means. For example:
    "Im not wondering so many got Affected in this discussion the page im showing has 40 thousand members And im sure most people who comment and defend Gold Selling Is a Norm is Definitely A member of that Page I'm Pretty sure of it."
    "You didn't understand what im pointing you just want to state what you want to say. I'll Make this simple to you because the way you defend your statements is like GOLD BUYING IS OK thats what you are pointing out which is a No No. My Point here GOLD BUYING IS ILLEGAL its in DN POLICY wether you like it or not."

So in a nutshell, RMT is illegal, but ED had failed to stop the activities. I am against RMT, but I fully support that this meatball is just an idiot.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

This might be illegal for some of you but this one keeps the game running, it does create a way for beginners/players who went on hiatus for a jump start.

PS. Its a free advertising for them, you just let other ppl know there are illegal gold selling in that group.
      "It is your road, and yours alone.
      Others may walk it with you,
      but no one can walk it for you."

Comment

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post
        Guys just stop replying to this meatball, he just an impractical idealist that cannot even debate/defend properly.

but I fully support that this meatball is just an idiot.
        Agreeable in all ways.

Comment

now im an idiot haha now you attack me personally a clear sign of "defeat" haha!.. Running out of rational ideas i see . Even you flip the world many times what ever angle you look at it Gold Buying is still illegal period.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatball29 View Post
            now im an idiot haha now you attack me personally a clear sign of "defeat" haha!.. Running out of rational ideas i see . Even you flip the world many times what ever angle you look at it Gold Buying is still illegal period.
            Who said it wasn't illegal? It is illegal but as you can see, most of the mmorpg's have this "illegal way" in their game. And yes most mmorpg's have ppl like you who reports not by the rules but by the jealousy that runs inside you.

Comment

• XDRaV3N
              XDRaV3N commented
              Editing a comment
              xD I thought you were one of those he was flamebaiting.

Anyway lets ignore him, no point fighting on with him since he already got the attention he needs.
              Unless he wants more attention haha then no comment.

• XDRaV3N
              XDRaV3N commented
              Editing a comment
              What I mean by flamebaiting is the way he taunts everyone in the forums, then bashes them if they do not agree with him, until someone agrees with him.
              Honestly, I really do not like the way he bashes people, and the reason I even commented here in the forum is because of I couldnt stand seeing him causing discomfort/random accusation to others for his own gain.
              As someone who knew the person behind this, I really want to see what this chubby loli is doing in the forums.
              However it seems he is behaving the same like in game, hiding behind alias names and bashes people for his own enjoyment.
              Well I did helped him getting some mods attention by tagging Verbena two days ago, but that was because he was attacking Reyisaki country status in that post (which was now deleted).
              Meatball29 Dont think you can runaway since that post has been deleted. And dont ever forget those awful things you did and even awful words you said to others in game.
              Dont ever forget the grudge we have against you.
              Okay enough with my anger. Just dont shoot/accuse others just because they do not agree with you okay.

P/S Let us the haters hate, and let karma handle your fate.

• XDRaV3N
              XDRaV3N commented
              Editing a comment
              Note: Please ignore the above, as this message was meant for him, about some awful things he did in game.
              As this is off topic, so I will not drag this on. I just do not want his toxicity to spread further affecting others.
              As once a close person, I would advise him to rethink on some of his behaviours/actions/comments and hope he would change for a better.
              P/S This has nothing to do with the main topic.

I remember I posted something similar about this with the gold seller guy at discrod and everyone was going crazy to defend real money traders.I even posted screenshots of their selling posts and when I compiled evidences with their DN SEA characters my post got deleted. It seems that these real money traders has deep connection with the current ED handlers.

Comment

• Meatball29
              Meatball29 commented
              Editing a comment
              The page we are talking about has 44k members no wonder they go crazy post like this ill tag you if I have deep info about this cheaters.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	107842Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	107843 Theres a facebook group in FB a page where you buy gold using real cash I dont know what ED is doing about this but looking at this.

Is It So Wrong?

In my opinion, there are many reasons why you shouldn't buy items or power-leveled characters.

• It destroys the economy of the game. In the game, unlike in the real world, all users start on a level playing field. I like that. There should be no advantage to you in the game if you're rich in real life. This may be idealistic, but I play games to get away from things like this. It also causes items that are being auctioned to become over-valued because large amounts of gold are easily purchased. This puts the purchase of powerful items out of the reach of the player that doesn't purchase gold using real money.

ED should do something about this
            Ok. A lot of words. "Level playing Field", "Economy" "advantage" "idealistic" "get away from this" "over-valued" "out of reach" "ED"
            I've quoted these words. Why? Well Ironically this game is more than what this idiot knows.
            Well this is not your typical online game. In fact the idea of earning from it was not far from almost all online games available. Not only this game, it's like it is available it is available in all games I've played. Sadly I don't buy items using RMT because I know what to do in game. Sadly there are players, the players know what updates happened in game, sadly not everyone knows and and can cope up with the changes. Allow me to demonstrate. There are 3 players A, B, and C. A is working 8 hrs a day, B is a student, C stays at home to play. Knowing that A and B got their time fixed both from working and studying they can't cope up with C. Having this ideology would mean that because C is playing most of the time, C should be strongest compared to A and B. Now because A can afford to buy using RMT he can be strong depending on his/her budget. Is it a good thing or bad? Well, it would depend on him/her because he/she is the one spending for the game. And what about B, because of studying time is limited. But because B got his plans set he managed to finish what he could for the day. C stays at home but spend most of the time AFK in town. So, now where is that EVEN PLAYFIELD YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Economy depends on what should be produced and what's not. What is needed and what is to be farmed. With or without RMT, the golds will just pass from character to character. SO i guess it is natural.
            Well, do you think it is the advantage of those who buy? Are you serious? Ahaha. NOOO. HELL NOOO STUPID. It is the advantage of those who sell. Because they are the ones producing the said gold.

Idealistic. The ideology of those who wanted to end this rampaging issue about buying and selling of gold is stupid. Why? Because if you would look at it. The individual got the control whether he or she would buy or not or even trade with the buyer/seller. SO if no one will buy, no one will transact. But that doesn't mean no one will sell. There will always be offers about such thing it is just up to the person if he is willing to trade or ignore the advertisement.

Get away with this. Well ED is the maker of the game, they know everything about it. It's not "US" players who would decide about it. We found bugs, reported, got fixed and the cycle goes on and on. Now ED is fixing a lot of things since the transfer and yes, patches are still incomplete as of the moment so do you think they will need to pause and handle this issue before finishing what they supposed to finish?

Lastly, items are over valued because of what they can do in game. It's about the rarity. That's what determines the price. So most players nowadays aim for those items than the actual gold to purchase such items. Because all of us know it is worth it to have the said item and not actually the gold.

PS: There are farmers in game. We give hints sometimes. But the ratio of the player being "LAZY" is higher than that of the sellers who would "SELL" their resources.
            So do you think where is the problem actually?

Comment

Enough fighting in this thread.

I wish I could tell you how Eyedentity and Cherry Credits deals with gold sellers or why they don't seem to take action over them, but I don't know myself. It's probably not my place to do so.

Protip: Click More -> Report group -> Illegal trade of regulated products. You don't need to be the copyright holder to report.

Comment

• BananaCredits
                BananaCredits commented
                Editing a comment
                I doubt Verbena and any other forum moderator in here has any power in interfering with EYE's business on handling the game, even verbena has mentioned he dont know anything about the actions. So what you wants to say to tag me in this pointless post?

• SadisticEin
                SadisticEin commented
                Editing a comment
                Meatball29 Can't you even see that the discussion in this forum just lead out to fights? This post is getting cancerous tbh. It is pointless in a sense
                1) Without the actual devs' action on tracing transactions and stuff these people will be rarely get caught.
                2) These sellers will not get exhausted as long as there's the people's mentality of wanting easy and cheap money.
                3) Most of the time forum moderators are different from the game developers and handlers so not much really can be done. Besides, they don't have any control on the social platform, anyone can post there.
                4) Most people already lost trust about getting issues solved by just posting on the forums.
                5) Come on, you want moderators' attention only but already bashing your head against other players? Isn't this just flamebait?

Gahd. Its really true that what you say is misinterpreted by someone out there. I guess there's always need to expound eh. Btw I think some want this gone, maybe for personal gain (they're guilty), but it's kinda true you're promoting the person in the picture at the same time flamebaiting.... You can simply cover the name and send the actual picture to the mods if you really want to reach it to them only, right? You even included their rates... it's like free advertisement. xD

• XDRaV3N
                XDRaV3N commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually Verbena come to this post two days ago when i tag her on one of your more aggressive comments, which was now deleted due to a flag.
                But I do think this post main purpose was relevant, just OP need to remain calm and be more open minded next time before replying to other forumers.

Been following this topic for awhile, it become quite how and now I wanted to voice my opinion. Selling something you don't own is fraud. These guys do not own Eyedentity's virtual property. You cannot sell something that isn't yours. It's illegal. A criminal act and punishable by law. There's really nothing to be argued about this, a wrong doing is wrong, don't even try to bend the truth. And to those people that are giving half-assed answers, like oh it's everywhere we just can't do anything about it, oh please, just keep it to yourselves if you've got nothing better to say.
              ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
              Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
              Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
              DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• Meatball29
                Meatball29 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for this comment you are actually right.Just because its a norm already it means its good, cheating is cheating. Im here just to remind players that this kind of doing is bad even it became a Norm and. EC and CC is doing something for sure because their profit in the game is affected bigtime.

Good to know Our forum Moderator took notice in this post atleast I know I did something good for the game community,unlike others who choose to shut up because its a norm .

"let the players play,let the haters hate, and let karma handle their fate."

Comment

The topic was promising btw, you just couldn't pull it off. If you were just able to establish your grounds of discussion properly, this could have been better discourse. And add to that is this community that is not fit to execute a proper discussion, sorry about that.

->Ed do something about this fb page selling gold for real money/accounts

subject/topic:
                *illegal/unregulated/unauthorized gold selling (unauthorized real-world-trading) RMT/RWT/RLM (topic generalized)

do an intro
                - you need to be certain of the current state of affairs and find a valid reason
                on why these affairs should be discussed then introduce it to people.
                (this carries your resolve on how serious you are about the subject matter)

supposed problem (as I interpreted from original post but not limited to):
                • - people engaged in such activities is gaining this so called unfair advantage
                • - ED's not doing anything about this?
                • - what to do with this issue?
                • *- those movement of gold w/o exchange of service/produce ingame destroying ingame economy?
                  (- gold RWT is considered a real life service and is excluded from ingame economy,
                  one will farm gold, the other will pay for the farmed gold and labor service of the farmer.)
                  ^ the reason it's hard to prove the charge of fraud. defrauded as a form of service.

supposed scope of discussion (as I interpreted from original post but not limited to):
                • - people engaged in such activities
                • - ED's stand on these illegal/unregulated/unauthorized stuff
                • - stuffs related to the ingame economy
                • - any laws violated regarding this issue
                • - solutions/measures on this issue

supposed objectives of the discussion (as I interpreted from original post but not limited to):
                • - to try and ban these perpetrators if found guilty,
                • - to further understand ED side
                • - to come up a solution coming from a community consensus

• - derailed, flamebaited, hijacked and trolled, discussion was rendered useless; Re:Start by:

Hijacked? Yes you were 'jacked. The reason for this whole mess was that. What a pro, it almost gone unnoticed. The person suddenly injected a whole different subject into the conversation. It's the thing the with EYET advantage.

The thread is about *"illegal/unregulated/unauthorized gold selling (unauthorized real-world-trading) RMT/RWT/RLM" and not *"cash items/cash shop/EYET", they're two different kind of things altogether. It is expected that you're unable to reply properly because it's not the topic you are prepared to converse with. That another matter needs another thread for discussion. So I considered the person's argument invalid because it out of the topic in the first place.

"Hijacking a thread" refers to behavior that when someone comes into a thread conversation (usually after more than a few posts have been made to a thread) and focuses on one tiny aspect of the original poster's topic, and moves the entire thread off-topic by replying to just that one aspect.

- This one is very disrespectful. TS/OP has all the right to be mad. It's equivalent to slapping a speaker in front of a forum (not the online one) with a paper to his face while discussing a current subject, "Here a new subject, let's discuss this". And they called you idiot in the end. D@mn all hell I can't let that slide. That's the only reason I joined this thread.

Please refrain such act. Remember you are talking to a person. Please give everyone here the respect due to every human, whatever his/her condition, whether he/she smart or dumb.
                Last edited by MeshPolygon; 11-23-2017, 11:29 AM. Reason: reevaluated and clarified, and here comes the lazy bbcode, * are editted
                ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
                Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
                Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
                DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• Meatball29
                  Meatball29 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ya my bad for being rude but if im not gonna be rude this will just be a normal post.ill be expecting comments like "pointless post" or no comments at all just another ordinary post.Still effective even most of you dont agree

• MeshPolygon
                  MeshPolygon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just keep your wits up, and don't turn rabid. Your purpose here is to converse and to reach mutual understandings with other forumers, not to go after each other's throat.

Revisamos Dragon Nest Philippines y encontramos contenido en este grupo que infringe nuestras Normas comunitarias. Eliminamos el contenido específico (por ejemplo, fotos o publicaciones), no el grupo entero.

Avísanos si ves alguna otra cosa que te preocupe. Si quieres que estudiemos algo específico de un grupo, reporta el contenido (por ejemplo, una foto), en lugar de todo el grupo. Queremos que Facebook siga siendo un entorno seguro y acogedor para todos.

Well, that was easy.

Comment

• SadisticEin
                  SadisticEin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's just content tho, not group :0 They can always put up new stuff unless monitored?

• Chocorroles
                  Chocorroles commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SadisticEin You just re-report them, after several offenses Facebook deletes the group

• SadisticEin
                  SadisticEin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see. Tho wouldn't be surprised if they make newer groups again but under different name hm

I see this thread was moved to this section... So... Mantou , may I know what kind of evidence is needed to convict the gold sellers?
                Last edited by Veritas; 11-22-2017, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Is It So Wrong?

In my opinion, there are many reasons why you shouldn't buy items or power-leveled characters.

• It destroys the economy of the game. In the game, unlike in the real world, all users start on a level playing field. I like that. There should be no advantage to you in the game if you're rich in real life. This may be idealistic, but I play games to get away from things like this. It also causes items that are being auctioned to become over-valued because large amounts of gold are easily purchased. This puts the purchase of powerful items out of the reach of the player that doesn't purchase gold using real money.

ED should do something about this

Okay back to the main topic by OP. Enough with all the fightings.

Here I will give my opinion on the situation we are having right now in game, even though I know gold sellers might get angry with me later.
                  OP stated that in his opinion, gold is destroying the economy of the game, which is quite true.
                  The only idea I have in my mind now is, ED might restrain the use of gold and only for gear enhancing and repair fees etc. This will reduce the players need for gold.
                  With the introduction of the gold dungeon, ED can consider removing the option to trade in the Trading House for gold, and remove the ability to transfer gold between characters, such as mailing etc.
                  However seeing ED's current trend in other server, Trading House currency might be replaced by something like the previous DNP, purchasable in cashshop but with a different name, Crystal Points, just my speculation.
                  This move by ED seems like counter intuitive as it is just repeating the cycle of creating a new currency, but this change will enable ED to reestablished control on the game currency.
                  The gold previously obtained will definitely lose its value as the option to trade gold has been now prohibited. However the gold can be used for the features decided by ED such gear enhancing etc.
                  Players will need to farm their own gold through the new gold dungeon if they want to enhance/upgrade their gear to top tier etc. This way there will be not too much advantage even if you're rich in real life, quoting OP above.
                  Gold seller issue due to previously attained gold will eliminated as there is no option to sell/transfer it anyway.
                  However, if something like the previously DNP might be implemented, then sellers for the new currency might appear repeating the cycle of currency inflation.
                  I would think of removing the option to trade items in the Trading House but it is not really good as well, so I guess I want to hear from you guys about how to solve this instead in the comment section, because I am just borrowing this thread from the OP.

EDIT 1: Old players with a lot of gold might feel agitated at first, but this change will remake the economy for awhile and slightly replace the playing field, quoting OP.
                  Unless developers totally remove the purchase of the new Trading House currency from cashshop then it might be long term.
                  With the ability to upgrade to legend tier at start of new cap, old players will keep their advantage for playing in the previous caps.
                  With the gold they have previously, old players with a lot gold, do not really need to worry about farming gold dungeon for gear enhancing for a long run.
                  However this is provided ED give a really early warning before such changes, or else old players will be furious as they have not enough time to distribute the gold to their characters.
                  Well people will make a havoc anyway, if such change happens. It might sounds good but we might never know how the population reacts when such change is implemented.
                  People might quit, people might stay, depending on how it was announced and implemented.

TLDR Maybe ED might be already doing something outside our radar/secretly.
                  All those above are only just my opinion. I might be wrong in a lot of ways but feel free to read and free to give your ideas in the comment section, because I am just borrowing this thread from the OP.
                  Please do not argue with others and let them voice out their opinions. We discuss in the forums not for competing for whose idea is the best.
                  Instead we all just want to improve the game quality and improve our ideas before pushing them to the developers.
                  We will need help to push this ideas to the developers once we think they are good. This is where we will need our moderators help or send directly to the developers/PM Tasha.
                  Lets not stress out our moderators with unnecessary arguments as they do not want to see players fight or the game die as they do love the game/players too, even though currently there is an organisational change in their company.
                  Last edited by XDRaV3N; 11-22-2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• XDRaV3N
                    XDRaV3N commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think I will remake a new thread instead of conflicting with the OP topic.

Dear GM @gpals0623
                  Ignoring the arguments in this thread, what do you think of the current issue?
                  I wrote some of my opinion in one of the recent replies, so feel free to read them as well.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...money-accounts

Edit: I transferred my opinion on the topic, into a new thread in the General Discussion to avoid conflicting with the thread in the Abused Reports.
                  Hopefully people would give their opinion/ideas there as well. Link as below.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...our-ideas-here
                  Last edited by XDRaV3N; 11-23-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X