ban the scammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ban the scammers

hi GM please ban the gold/real money scammers . they shout in-game (s>alam mo na (there place) pm me) like that .hm then can you search the name of steve nocos or steve mark nocos in ur log/information of accounts . he's from ph . the picture below is my proof. his dummy account. IGN:BoomFeint. he scammed a lot of people . so please ban this #@s4t! player . thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hell1401; 12-05-2017, 01:52 AM.

Originally posted by hell1401 View Post
    hi GM please ban the gold/real money scammers . they shout in-game (s>alam mo na (there place) pm me) like that .hm then can you search the name of steve nocos or steve mark nocos in ur log/information of accounts . he's from ph . he scammed a lot of people . so please ban this #@s4t! player . thank you
    Post screenshots; more evidence, better for GMs to take action.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

done mate . thank you

Comment

Steve Nocos is a Legend but still useless he has a lot of dummy account .. btw crop = edit. any edited screenshot will not and cannot be used as evidence

Comment

Working...
        X