Scammer/Poser xSvvan aka ChupaTae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammer/Poser xSvvan aka ChupaTae

Most of u already know this posing scam very well so no need to explain in too much detail.
    So this is just another warning for you peeps out there who can't tell the difference between 'w' and 'vv'. (CrazyVVen or whatever retarted names these scammers come up with)

Well this happened when i was bbing "B> Conversion Top TW urs"
    xSvvan pm me selling for 250kg. i replied 230kg.
    This time he said 240kg. I didn't replied for nearly 30secs as i was in dungeon and thinking about that offer.
    He pmed me ''ok 230kg' after that 30secs (1st indicator of a scammer) I'm suspicious already, so i've decided to play with him as he ask me to go chnl 5 check his gears LOL.

The rest can be explained by the screenshots below. (There are 5 screenshots, don't miss the last 2)
    Guess whos standing beside the real xSwan from WellcomPC? Our fellow inbred fukwit ChupaTae.

Whether the real xSwan is in cahoots with theses scammers, i cant comment on that as i do not have sufficient evidence to prove that.

Last edited by Fuggy; 01-04-2018, 11:53 PM.

Here we go again , I SWEAR WE ARE NOT CAHOOTS.
    I don’t know why u guys keep doubt this as cahoots,
    if I wanna do , why we set it up with our chars....
    We can just go copies other geared players....
    Caption

Comment

• Fuggy
      Fuggy commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if that's how u wanna feel about the post i made, so be it.
      I don't want to waste my time arguing over irrelevant matters.
      And please brush up your English if u want to start an argument.

• Fai
      Fai commented
      Editing a comment
      So you want to accuse my English now,
      Okay, i am sorry about my poor English.

• launcelot
      launcelot commented
      Editing a comment
      Bottomline: TS could not establish the link between the afk person and the impersonating character. Innocent until proven guilty. There should be at least some pm from xSwan about trading or selling anything before we can say the real character was even involved.

Haha and so that’s why I have been seeing this guy staying close to me for quite some time after I came back from afk (was at other games) xD

Comment

Impersonation like this always works when your character is somewhere crowded and afk at there. They pm you by hiding near crowded place as i posted my thread yesterday.

Ask them meet somewhere like Trainer Lindsay or any less crowded place
      Last edited by NASALord; 01-05-2018, 12:50 AM.
      No Pain No Gain

Comment

removed content
        Last edited by Xenocho; 01-05-2018, 01:49 AM.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Fuggy
          Fuggy commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah, now i'm condemned for starting a post alerting and spreading awareness of the new ign of a popular scammer and a known scamming method.
          I've seen it all now.
          I knew i shouldn't bother to even waste my time on this, i'm washing my hands of this topic.
          Take care fellow DN players and be alert.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          I think your post would be better without accusations on possibly xSwan himself being involved with these scammers.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll take back my words if it seems to condemn your efforts. Apologies for that.
      Working...
      X