An IGN compilation of Scammers and Impostors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An IGN compilation of Scammers and Impostors

Hello! so i will make a thread regarding all IGNs suspected as scammers, and IGNs that are fake or imitation/impostors to the real IGN of trusted players.

For players who knows an IGN that is suspected to be scamming, or fake IGNs of other players that are impostors, please do comment their IGN, this list will be updated frequently, this is still new so please bare with the emptiness of it...

it is better if you have proof like a screenshot, the IGN should be copy pasted on the comment even if you have a picture or screenshot as proof, this is to prevent confusion from the capitalized font style of letter "i" from the small letter "L".
    Suspected Scammers / Proven to be Scammers IGN LIST

IGN:

iiDelet
    iiLyn

bjyotoko

NosfrurnX
    JeaMaxx
    Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 04-13-2018, 09:56 AM.

Fake / Impostors IGN LIST

IGN:

BanmaBarma ~ BanmaBarma
    I2ChopChop ~ I2ChopChop
    12ChpoChop ~ 12ChpoChop
    Srneby ~ Srneby
    NosfrumX ~ NosfrumX
    NostrurnX ~ NostrurnX
    NosturmX ~ NosturmX
    TaIiceGray ~ TaIiceGray
    Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 04-13-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      it will be nice to show our original ign too. also theres 12ChpoChop impostor

TRUSTED / Original IGNs In-game (Provides Service Runs/Trusted Sellers of cash shop items etc.)

NostrumX
    BanmaBanma
    Lorallite
    PancakeCo
    iAngelLoc
    UndeadRM
    zArAthena
    PixeLolli
    12ChopChop
    TaliceGray

If you have any business with these Legit IGNs, please Copy their IGNs and paste it on to your /w <name> to whisper them or mail, do not just type in what you see, sometimes there is a difference in capitilization, and the username ingame is case sensitive.

All of these IGNs that i have listed are Legit and Real, i have been making transactions with some of them.

if you see their igns ingame via world chat, make sure that what you are seeing is the legit IGN and not the imitation, the method to determine that is:
    • Double tap/Click the name of "that" particular bluebird message or pm
    • type in /w <name> on chat, copy paste the real IGN from this list to the chat
    • see if there is a difference, you will notice that the IGN you double tapped with changes when you pasted and tried to whisper the real IGN
    • i will soon provide images for a better example

Here is a [link] regarding the scamming/hacking methods of bad players ingame by launcelot for further details of determining if what you are dealing with is a scammer
    Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 04-16-2018, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Saved for future updates as well

Comment

Fake IGNs

I2ChopChop
        Srneby
        Vesa23 | Saleana | GM of Typhon

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          checked on notepad, it should be 12ChopChop and not I2ChopChop with a capitilized "i" on the fore of the ign, thanks
          Srneby should be Smeby, "r" and "n" combined and together, looks like a letter "m"

I suggest that, since most scammers try to hide behind the font, post the scammer name in normal Arial font and in Courrier font to see the difference.
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

it seems that i can't add up the "scammers" that is posted on the abuse report thread section, most of it are just assumptions without proof of attempted scamming.

Comment

Help me report NosfrurnX, He scammed me, genesis to gold, gold 1st, He is Geared
            Attached Files

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              i will add the "scammer" on my list, nothing else

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              "He is Geared"
              Showed no proof of the "Geared" he mentioned

I'm NostrumX.
            Today those poser use different ign and pretend that its my sub char. Many people got scammed and they dont believe me anymore because they think i have sub char for posing purpose. These victims spammed bb telling im a scammer, some insulting me through pm. Its pathetic how dumb these people are. They keep telling me sumthing like "you have full calypse and conversions still scamming", and "this guy maybe got his gears by scamming", etc.
            I mean I did trading stuffs mostly via TH. I rarely trade via direct trade if its not really necessary. Secondly, these victims keep blaming me because they see me geared. Its not related at all. Why see one's gears to gain trust?
            This is what people have to keep in mind, so no matter how those posers act, you're not tricked.
            "You may be the ripest and juiciest peach in the world, but there is still going to be somebody who hates peaches." -DVT

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              i see... ok
              Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 04-12-2018, 06:06 PM.

"You may be the ripest and juiciest peach in the world, but there is still going to be somebody who hates peaches." -DVT

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              what do you mean?

• Nalawe
              Nalawe commented
              Editing a comment
              thats the poser. Im sure he doesnt work alone but yea he's the poser

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              00striker? oh i've blocked him long time ago, didn't liked his attitude, most of the members on that RollCall guild is on my blocklist, i don't know why but "all of them" are from the philippines, all the igns owners on my blocklist is from the philippines, yes
          Working...
          X