Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11th May 2018: ABUSE REPORT again with intention to cheat

Dear GMs

Thank you for the quick response u guys have been dealing with the impersonation issues i have been suffering recently which I don't know why. Apparently, they do not stop and happened today again which I have no choice but to report them here again.
    Pls refer to attached screenshot for a very clear impersonation of my main character (IGN: NoinGundam) and take the necessary actions.

Second, I also have someone PMing me that I scammed them of some 20k CJ Scroll. That person kept scolding me and I just told them to report to 1:1 with proof if they are salty. My guess is that someone with a similar ign to me sells him some CJ scroll via cash shop gifting. And I don't think he has the brains to check the IGN in cash shop before dealing. Because this person doesnt have any screenshot, I am just reporting this incident here just in case, although I do not have much details.

Please kindly take action on my impersonator as soon as you can to show these guys not to mess around cheating other people.
    Thank you for your efforts !!!

PS: I think my Guild people more or less had experienced this and most of them knows how to deal with it bc I have been repeating a lot of times in our Guild discord. But then, I can't keep doing this forever. And I don't feel good with people pming me suddenly and scolding me out of the blue like: what? I don't even know you.
    Last edited by NoinGundam; 05-10-2018, 05:48 PM.

its that player's fault if its true either way, since "PURCHASE ITEM VIA GIFTING" is a risk they took, since this is 99% unsafe unless you know that player is trusted.

Comment

Working...
    X