X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too obvious

tsk tsk tsk

why hello there

Just to add some context to this post, there is a current bug on Guardians which boost their output significantly.

As a result, they manage to get very fast clear time for HBF HC. No other class can do this, even the most OP at the moment (ML, Smasher, SS etc).

For comparison, refer to Guardian timings before this patch.

I'm guessing these few decide to show off their timings to boast their use of the bugs, which is an offense and is subject to punishment. However, meting no punishment for this will show off that players can use bugs and get away with it.

Tasha
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh so it's about the bug, was wondering what's up with the picture. Is this the same bug being abused in pvp? They should fix this soon.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Think of it as mass multiplication of damage. Doesn't matter comp on and off, both work. If you are geared comp off, the end value is even higher.

I hope ED would make a stand on this.

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on RM damage bug last time, I doubt ED will do anything this time as well.
      Though I hope they will take action this time, abusing bug knowing there will be no consequences will kill the game one day.

Fix the bug and penalize bug abusers! >.<
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Hero's Battlefield Hardcore Ranking
      25 August - 1 September 2018
      Before server reset on Saturday, 1st September, 9.00a.m

Was that your IGN mate?
      4minutes clear for a guardian in HBF is impossible even with Warrior/ Kali/ Lancea buffs with 30% food!

Comment

Working...
    X