Messing and AFK in the Dungeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messing and AFK in the Dungeon

Jojo4narda is the name who ruined the dungeon in the DQ.
    doing AFK for too long.
    better send notice to this character.

When the players will learn that the way to avoid this kind of issue is to do, in this case the Daily Quests alone. I do Daily Quests alone since I saw that I could do them like that, practically since the arrival of 95 cap
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

oh please~ we dont exactly know whats going on her behalf, maybe some emergency like her cat gave a birth or something that force the player to abandon the ship..

different story if s/he intentionally stalling the run eg "but first let me take selfie.. "
      DNshop : closed
      DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
      currently active : Honkai Impact 3
      waiting list : Loading...

Comment

I usually don't mind if they have something very important to do irl like when your mom calls you suddenly and you just have to answer her call or else... But I sometimes encounter a player doing it intentionally when he/she had a clash or trashtalk with other members of DQ. When that happen I make sure I get a screenshot of the convo

Comment

That's only dq you can do it solo, unlike storm of garden and space they forced u to in a party where some are legitimate connection problem where it looks like afk. but some are intentional that don't resurrect. just yesterday i encountered a smasher and a RM w/ endgear who don't resurrect upon entering the last stage and let u do the work like it is carry service w/c i presume that RM usually do service himself/herself in LAB.

Comment

• kitanaryuusei
            kitanaryuusei commented
            Editing a comment
            This is why I've never done storm of time and space.

You can troll with parties in Dungeons, as long as you're not a sadist ;-)

Comment

Let them taste a bit of their own medicine.

OR

Be a good guy and just wait for them and carry them.

I do both, depends on the occasion. If I'm in a hurry to finish all my daily tasks so I could sleep after a tiring day at work, or I just want to watch anime already, I do let them go and be like that, it's faster if you let them do those.
            It's just either of the 2 things, intentional or unintentional. No matter the reason of the person/people is, just let them do it. They're just probably seeking for some attention because they can't get it in real life, or just wanna get carried because they're lazy.
            Some goes afk for good reasons too, so let's just let them. If you risk arguing with them, you might trigger a mine. They might do it more and waste more of your time, or you might make someone who had an important/urgent thing to do, mad.

In some occasions that I got enough time to mess with them, I also go passive on killing the monsters, and when they notice it, I just laugh at them. You will notice it if they're trying to be ass holes/jerks.
            Last edited by mrpotatom; 10-07-2018, 06:47 PM.
            FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              you can't do this not unless they progress on the path towards the area where the boss is, if only devs would make amends to this by forcing to teleport an afk player onto the boss area if all the 3 or less other members of the party are present, and if by chance, just automatically kick them when they stall for 5 mins or so, or have a party vote if they would like to kick someone who is being mean, trolling in a party, especially in nest, in order to avoid such chaos.

Well people still do DQ in a party for that added community points bonus, even if you can earn up a lot of community points on doing Storm of time and space alone, players is still forming up a party for DQ in the habit of doing it in the last few years.

DQ is pretty much a Solo dungeon thing now, since you can earn up all the gold available for loot alone, and the keys needed to open up the adventure boxes from remote dungeon, you wouldn't want other people earning up the total keys you could have earned from royal chests or the gold bunny.

Pretty much i do all the things alone, from DQ to daily task, and weekly task, even on nightmare dungeon i do all the stuff alone, you know why? because i would rather take time finishing the dungeon than actually forming a party with strangers that aren't even going to give you a nice treatment if you make a simple mistake that everybody does, and then the instant they are being impatient, they go on and chat "ZzZZzZ" and then starts ranting about things, and why they died, why they didn't get to do this, and that, then blame it on the party, then rage quits, ruins the mood and the party formation etc etc. all those bunch of A-holes in the game is the reason why i do things solo on my own and i only trust the people i know in the game by their IGNs (I.G HunterArvs, 12ChopChop, Nimmienaticz 's Nimfraeza or something closer to that lol) And ofc, the people you really know in real life or in facebook, that actually is a guildmate, or a friend ingame.

Comment

Working...
            X