Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Scam mails being spammed

Hello there!

So awhile ago, my guildmates and friends had been receiving mails from these IGNs that are currently telling people that they have an invalidation of detail on their ID and that they need to confirm the confidentiality of their ownership of the account by logging in on a phishing website which isn't affiliated with sea.dragonnest.com

I would like to keep everyone safe from these 2 IGNs with malicious intentions to fraud you of your account:

InfoDN3
    NoticeDN3

These are just the two IGN's that my friends have been known to mail them at the moment, if you have any other info about other IGNs being used by whoever this dumb scammer is, be sure to share to inform other people of it.

This sh1t had been here since last decade (yes pun intended). Many people had been reporting it, including on this forum. Even ED had posted a notice on this issues.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      This should be fine so long as everybody is aware, and they should put down the phishing site once they've been notified of the address, let the scammer keep working hard on making more of this rather to frustrate whoever is doing this.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      They need to put up a notice every now and then ingame pertaining to impostors presenting themselves as the company and saying that the accounts of these players mailed will be banned if they do not log in on the hacker's phishing website. They shouldn't overestimate how dumb some players of DN is, not everyone always visits their main website for information or even here in the forums, they only do that AFTER the incident.

• Leonelle143
      Leonelle143 commented
      Editing a comment
      hey banana credits can you help me with my character i don't have any damage and can;t pick up items
      IGN:LeozenKen
      class;bleed phantom

Yo, can you please help me with this? how can i make ID in DN? already registered and verified my Account in this website.. how to make log in ID and PW in Dragon nest so that i can enter and play this game?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      which website? the one i posted with the image is a phishing website meant to hack accounts.

your ID is your Email in your ED account
Working...
X