Extra slot talisman expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra slot talisman expired

I can't replace Talisman because the extra slot (I got from an event) is expired. My main stat (INT) Talisman is also bugged, so what can I do?

This is intended to force players to spend the 8900 cash to able to retrieve it out from your expired slot.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
      This is intended to force players to spend the 8900 cash to able to retrieve it out from your expired slot.
      I've been playing this game for years, can't pay for it tbh. It's very difficult to be a free user, and then this, I got bamboozled when I got extra slot from an Event.

Hope some GM or something can answer my question.

Comment

Originally posted by Mildevar View Post

I've been playing this game for years, can't pay for it tbh. It's very difficult to be a free user, and then this, I got bamboozled when I got extra slot from an Event.

Hope some GM or something can answer my question.
        Erm, i just answered your question? which is to spend the 8900 to expand back the slots, unless you have the free 3 day expansion from the level up box to open it back up or there is no other way to retrieve it out. Good luck.
        i'm also pretty sure any GM would also give you the same answer.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

Erm, i just answered your question? which is to spend the 8900 to expand back the slots, unless you have the free 3 day expansion from the level up box to open it back up or there is no other way to retrieve it out. Good luck.
          i'm also pretty sure any GM would also give you the same answer.
          I don't have money, so my main stats on Talisman are fucked up forever. Don't like the 'force' purpose, as you said. I'm disappointed.

Comment

It's really shitty that you can't remove it without paying when heraldry can be removed without paying for another round but a part of me is saying "OP, you should have checked your calendar you had 15/30 days".

Stills, sometimes one is forgetful.

How's your INT bugged btw?

Comment

To be honest, whenever you equip Talisman or Heraldries on those extra slots, there is a warning of expiry. However, I am unsure if this actually states that it cannot be removed after expiry. If it does, it can hardly be the game's fault but rather our own forgetfulness.
              Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
              Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
              Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Even with the expiry warning I though it should take it off. Now I can't put on an INT Talisman, what is my main stat.
                Last edited by Mildevar; 12-09-2017, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X