• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC bugged?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-04-01 20-43-18 Sun.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	129442 Hi i just wanna ask why the text on this npc is all squares?
    Attached Files

maybe they forgot to fix this, or maybe it uses a different font style not recognized, sometimes using an application with a different locale causes that squares to appear as the texts uses a different font style, i can't say i am sure about it... but its the tech team's fault for not fixing all the bugs, translation errors, text errors in the game just because SEA server doesn't really stand where to get their translations from, its a mixed of DN EU and KDN's translation, DN EU's text translation, KDN's voice overs of the class, but most npcs came from DN EU's

Comment

Like what shovel said, possible that they forgot to translate it from a different language (e.g. Korean), font is not recognized by the system so it just output squares

Comment

Yeah it's basically what stated above
        Everyone is experiencing this? Could be caused by a bad patching too

Comment

Well i guess its what shovel said..also tried DN in my laptop still the same output..btw thanks for answering hope they fix this soon

Comment

Originally posted by Rencraw05 View Post
            Well i guess its what shovel said..also tried DN in my laptop still the same output..btw thanks for answering hope they fix this soon
            Then I will notify them

Comment

Working...
            X