Gear Master Skill Point Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Master Skill Point Bug

Hello my Gearmaster cant put any SP in my chain saw tower skill .. i have enough SP and other skill to ublock the tower ... this my GM in lvl93 .. so i decide to lvl it if its gonna work .. its now 95 and i still cant put some skill point in Chainsaw tower

sorry for my english ..

Attached Files

I know you've said this already, but are you sure you have taken all tower-related skills (Gatling, Cannon and Ice Pump)?

Because it is still possible to get Mecha Duck EX as long as you met the 65 SP requirement in Engineer Tree, even without taking any ultimate or tower skill. Who knows, perhaps you have forgotten to put some SP for your tower skills in your hurry.

Comment

Can you post your Engineer Skill Tree as well?

btw, you can create a skill build using a simulator first then apply it in-game (make sure to click Strict to include all requisites)
      This way, you can be sure to get your build right before using your SP.

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...--------------
      Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-10-2018, 02:08 AM.

Comment

i have all 3 tower in engeering skill .. and ducks.. im in office now i post SS of engineer skills when i got online ..

this is my the skill of my GM.. shes lvl95 now

as you can see i have all req i need to put in CST skill ..

Attached Files
        Last edited by jeromendibel; 04-10-2018, 04:09 AM. Reason: adding screen shot

Comment

You actually never said what happens when you try to learn the skill... so, what happens? What is the error msg?
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

nothing happen sir .. as in nothing .. i just click the "+" sign in CST and nothing happen .. no error message or something ..

Comment

• aberkadaber
              aberkadaber commented
              Editing a comment
              Already tried sending a 1:1 inquiry?
              It may be similar to the old ST bug;
              You add a skill then when you click apply no skill lvl increase and skill points return back.
              -Not that old but can't remember it clearly.
              Last edited by aberkadaber; 04-11-2018, 10:43 PM.

• jeromendibel
              jeromendibel commented
              Editing a comment
              yes i already send 1:1 inquiry a month ago .. the latest reply i get is they send it to dev .. thats 3 weeks ago .. thats why i try to post it here

when i click the "+" sign the skill dont have lvl1 .. just lvl0 ..

Tasha pls help me ma'am ...

Comment

Working...
            X