Saleana Burning Hand Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saleana Burning Hand Bug

Verbena please take a look at this. Burning hand skill should give 50% of damage. However sometimes, I get random amounts this is definitely not 50%. Losing a lot of damage.

The boss died on your hit, it's possible that the boss doesn't allow overkilling, try and get screenshot in the middle of the fight instead?

Comment

• Jirokun
      Jirokun commented
      Editing a comment
      I will try this

I recommend testing in battlengeound golem using lvl 1 and broken weapons. Then cast skills and spam your screenshot key. Compare afterwards with a calculator
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

As far as I know, the 50% damage wont increases even if the skill you used got it crit. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Knee View Post
        The boss died on your hit, it's possible that the boss doesn't allow overkilling, try and get screenshot in the middle of the fight instead?
        me being unable to replicate this @ testing battle ground might indicate that this is correct. if so, that means that everytime i notice it was when the boss' HP has depleted. Thank you for your answers. never thought it like that.
        -
        Another thing i wanna report is why flame burst sometimes dont follow me. it just stays on where i casted it and explode there.

Comment

Working...
        X