Elestra Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elestra Bug

After the maintenance this week Elestra Got a Bug Glacial Field is not working even in (AP) Ice Sphere and Ice Barrier Effect not showing ED must FIX this
    this will effect our running in Lab and Raids cant continue to icestack.

Originally posted by medial View Post
    After the maintenance this week Elestra Got a Bug Glacial Field is not working even in (AP) Ice Sphere and Ice Barrier Effect not showing ED must FIX this
    this will effect our running in Lab and Raids cant continue to icestack.
    If you can provide evidence for the bug, this report means a bit more than just a rant. Or is this just a rant?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Yes. we have proof idk where can i send that bcuz i ask my friend and he`s eles too its a legit bug in that skills

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Post it here after uploading the img to imgur or video to youtube. It makes the bug report better so that they can take action.. if they still care :\

Please fix the buggy Glacial Field,=no ice sphare x3 </3
      Last edited by Severelle; 10-05-2018, 09:05 AM.
      ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
      LINElife

Comment

• Rexonance
        Rexonance commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't help but notice that you seem to have the Japanese voice pack installed... You probably won't want the admins to see that video since it's technically illegal to mod your game

Yes it's legit, I'm also an Elestra. Ice barrier animation is gone, and nothing happens after using Glacial Field.

Comment

here's another video. please fix it Tasha Eyedentity glacial field isn't working.
        Last edited by Severelle; 10-05-2018, 09:06 AM.
        ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
        LINElife

Comment

Can definitely vouch that there is a bug... very straightforward bug

Comment

Adding a comment on this one (some Elestra friends tell me about this and then I also tested out)

>Skill description for various skills are bugged
            Ice Barrier level 50, Awakening skills
            >Glacial Field (you can refer to Severelle's video or I update this reply to add my own evidences)
            Old: longer casting animation, has chance to fail due to latency problems some related matters. Some players tend to effectively use the skill (Frost Wind > Glacial Field > *wait for awakened ice sphere to activate > Freezing Field EX instant)
            New: very short casting animation to the point that the glacial field is not activated -- dealing damage and Awakened Passive Ice Sphere activation

>Ice Barrier:
            Seems like the shielding animation is not visible but I tested in lower laby floors that it still blocks certain matk%. But it's confusing when to rebuff or re-activate the barrier.

It's hard to fully utilize Elestra on a support playstyle when the awakened skills are not fully utilized especially Glacial Field. Hoping for a fix this one.

P.S. feel free to delete my post if duplicated. For some reason my forum is kinda buggy on my side.
            DN SEA Community Discord [Clicky Clicky~]
            Discord: Teryshicka#4768

Comment

+1 for this. Please fix asap. :<

Comment

I wish the bug will fix after maintenance...

Here is a video i hope this will help: https://youtu.be/wrXFUX6fldc

Comment

+1 I wish this can be fixed after the maintenance...

Comment

Using ELESTRA as my main character and the bug is annoying... both barrier and field are effed up (the barrier seems to have a life of its own ever since I can recall, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't). For the love of everything good in the world, please fix these bugs and let us play peacefully.

Comment

+1 please fix elestra skill bug, im cannot enjoy the T_T
                      Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

+1 Please fix the bug, also confirming on glacial field completely broken(no damge, no animations, no extra ice sphere), and ice barrier shield animation(buff still up under the hp/mp bar)

Comment

So Verbena Tasha , can we look forward for Elestra fix this coming maintenance - tomorrow? It has been frustrating to the play the class since it the update last Friday

Comment

• Xenocho
                            Xenocho commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Don't expect it. I've not seen any bug fixes after maintenance since ED took over. Expect that it gets fixed as patches advance, similar to how KDN fix their bugs..
                        Working...
                        X