Elestra's ICE BARRIER SUPER ARMOR removed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elestra's ICE BARRIER SUPER ARMOR removed

Just as the title said, ICE BARRIER's high super armor is gone in this recent CLOISTER patch.

It's like having no barrier at all, just a buff of +30% ICE atk but duration is MAX HP dependent :"(

I haven't used an Elestra for a while now so i don't know if the super armor increase is still on the skill description... is it though?
    I do think the Duration should be enough to last till you recover the cooldown of the Ice Barrier, and don't stack the use of Ice Barrier since if you activate another Ice Barrier while your current one is still active (even the +30% ice atk buff) it will be bugged... since that's what happened to mine when i was using it... well a year ago.

I don't think i helped at all on your question tho

Comment

Yeah, it is like having no barrier at all. No super armor, no hp shield. The duration of Ice Barrier is frankly not the issue. It could last for 30 seconds for all I care and I can easily refresh it.

I think it has got to do with the tank shield nerf awhile back. Their shield became unspammable, no more SA and scale with % hp. So they decided to do the same to Elestra's Ice Barrier.
      Just your average friendly neighbourhood noob.

>Click Here for Elestra Guide

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        They might have changed it into something else at the latest update last week, since i've checked the dnskillsimulator website and seen that the ice barrier skill for elestra on sea server is translated into korean, not sure if it is a translation error on their website, since i haven't entirely read the patch update for last week, i'm just playing the guessing game here anyway.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, i've checked out Sniper's rage of the owl skill on the dnskillsimulator website as well, it looks like it's the same as what happened to elestra's ice barrier skill, it is also mistranslated.

They might have changed the effect of the ice barrier on elestra's skills as well, since the plan of the developers of the game is to reduce the survivability rate of each character in order for a party to depend on a tank role's ability to provoke and take in the aggro so that the dps roles could do their job without worrying about getting it, but since the aggro system isn't entirely working out properly as people know of since whoever deals the highest dps even after the tank provoke, they still get the aggro of the boss and gets targeted.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, i've checked out Sniper's rage of the owl skill on the dnskillsimulator website as well, it looks like it's the same as what happened to elestra's ice barrier skill, it is also mistranslated.

They might have changed the effect of the ice barrier on elestra's skills as well, since the plan of the developers of the game is to reduce the survivability rate of each character in order for a party to depend on a tank role's ability to provoke and take in the aggro so that the dps roles could do their job without worrying about getting it, but since the aggro system isn't entirely working out properly as people know of since whoever deals the highest dps even after the tank provoke, they still get the aggro of the boss and gets targeted.
    Working...
    X