Adept's Elemental Flair Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adept's Elemental Flair Bug

As the title said, the skill that i mentioned was not fully iframed anymore.

Not sure if this is a bug: it was applied in KDN/CDN before coming to SEA
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

RIP YOLO gaming. It affects my gameplay significantly. It's one of the best, if not the best skill of an Adept .
      Once I cast it and the boss or mob failed to hit me on the first 2-3 sec. I'm sure that I'll deal a huge amount of damage already.
      Now that it's not fully i-framed anymore, it's really hard to use it, it needs proper timing and positioning to use it well.

Comment

NOOOOOO !! No more YOLO casting then. Click image for larger version  Name:	sob.gif Views:	1 Size:	2.6 KB ID:	83725 Still hoping that this is bug Click image for larger version

Name:	tear.gif
Views:	23
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	83726
        Last edited by ViolaLion; 09-08-2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Hi ViolaLion!

Just to be sure, will forward this issue for investigation.

Thanks for reporting!

Comment

Bannister kindly look into DA's transformation PvE CD bug too. Thanks.

Comment

It's not a bug, it's intended.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
              When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• ViolaLion
                ViolaLion commented
                Editing a comment
                It is a bug i think coz the recent kDN patch told that the invincible effect didn't activate after casting it has been fixed.

I haven't been able to use my adept till now, could I ask what part is vulnerable? (for me not to YOLO when I level her LOL)

TIA~

EDIT: WELP. I guess I will find out tomorrow. Just finished level-capping all my Archers and she's next on my list. :3
              Last edited by nvLite; 09-12-2017, 01:25 PM.
              Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• ViolaLion
                ViolaLion commented
                Editing a comment
                Before bug the vulnerable part was the first 1.5 or 2 seconds CMIIW, now all throughout the skill was vulnerable.

No more yolo casting Flair lol

Comment

It should be a bug.. so hard to cast with aggressive mobs and boss.

Comment

BUMP!!!!!!

I thought it will get fixed this patch. I guess I have to wait next month

Comment

its included in the patch on sea heres a source: http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2017/...idden-changes/

Comment

Just wanna ping this one if its already fixed or na. xD

Comment

Working...
                    X