No announcement yet.

All warrior's EX's that decreases Cooldown of 2nd job skills is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin please read the forum reports.... no admin reply until now there are like 5 posts like this...

Comment

Hi all!

Will forward these issues to the DN team. Meanwhile, it will really help us a lot if you can provide some visuals as evidence!

Thanks~
      Last edited by Bannister; 09-10-2017, 11:43 PM.

Comment

this ex bug quite annoying, here screenshot of the destroyer ex cd reduction not applied
      'Sup dude?

Comment

Any Updates on the bug moderators? I presented the screenshot proof in order to clearly see the bug 0-0

Comment

"4 of my brothers has been infested with bugs" -Gladiator

Comment

Hi EyeDentity,

It's been DAYS since we have experienced the MBD skill CD bug wherein instead of it having an 8 Skill CD it's now turned to 14; but when using in PVP it's set to 8 seconds. Kindly have this fixed ASAP since it's the only bread and butter for ML's.

Eyedentity Tasha

Comment

Pretty sure it is 6 not 8 seconds.

also! Don't fret I am sure they are working on a fix!
              Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
              NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Pls fix this......some of us can`t do raids and dungeons properly because we have to run around until the cd is done and to take note the damage this guys have on those skills dishes out the bosses life so it is very important pls fix.!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X