Checkfile download fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post
    i have the same problem, and i have a clue on how my game got corrupted, my laptop keeps force shut down in the past couple of days because it overheats, system shuts down as soon as the laptop reaches high temperatures, resulting in failing to save any of my currently downloading files, and the session (e.g google chrome browser, but it asks you to restore your previous session anyway) someone other than me that uses my laptop for surfing the internet just picked random options when the system rebooted and it has to be repaired, that person didn't picked "Run windows normally" and instead picked to repair, repairing means it restores your system into a previous version where it run properly, and all currently owned files at that time where saved, but some got corrupted, that's what happened to my DN folder.

it happened just this morning and i was able to play DN last night, so this means that whenever this occur on someone else, they have no choice but to redownload the installer, or reinstall the game? crap, should have saved a backup on my external hd.
    yeah I'm afraid you have to reinstall
    sorry about what heppened to your laptop S:

Comment

the latest Manual Patch for 344-352 Client Version caused this issue to me. I have a backup file and trying to figure out if it really was the issue.

Edit: after patching thru client(not a manual one), it successfuly launch the game with out this issue. please review the said manual patch for it has corrupted files in it.
      Last edited by Scias; 09-04-2018, 01:21 AM.

Comment

agree, manual patch corrupted. .
        sadly no backup for me since i run on SSD, banzai redownload again..
        oh well im on unli data plan anyway^^
        DNshop : closed
        DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
        currently active : Honkai Impact 3
        waiting list : Loading...

Comment

Working...
        X