Login Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Issue

I have just recently transferred my Cherry Account to the Eyedentity account. But whenever I try logging into the game with the Eyedentity account details (email and password), it keep saying ID and Password mismatch. I have verified that both my email and password is correct, but the game won't let me login.

Originally posted by Xizon View Post
    I have just recently transferred my Cherry Account to the Eyedentity account. But whenever I try logging into the game with the Eyedentity account details (email and password), it keep saying ID and Password mismatch. I have verified that both my email and password is correct, but the game won't let me login.
    Have you tried logging into ED's websites using that ID successfully? For example the EYET/Cash Top Up page requires similar login details. You can verify if you have both details correct using that.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Yes I have logged into the Dragon Nest SEA via Eyedentity with no issue using the same login details, but in the game it gives an ID and PW mismatch error.

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure if the forum can help, but you can try the 1:1 inquiry in the DNSEA main site which deals directly with their customer service staff. Good luck

Alright will do, thanks

Comment

Working...
      X